Chapter 5

"Aren't you two a little young to be recruiting for war?" The brunette woman asked. She had a light brown eyes, and she had tanned skin... like mine. She was the leader of the fifth camp that Andy and I had visited, and she was our most trouble. The others weren't very hard they were excited that someone was finally doing something about it, but others had me worried about their fear. Over the past couple of days, it has been harder and harder for me to hide my constant overwhelming anger. Even the leaders were finding is surprising. "I mean... How old are you?"

"Does it really matter?" I asked annoyed. My eye brows furrowed. Andy started getting more and more concerned, and he jumped into the conversation.

"What she means is... at this time, age isn't really important ma'am. We're more worried about the safety of our future. A man is trying to wipe out our entire race, and we need help in case a war is what's coming out of this."

"Then why did she say it so rudely?" The woman said taken aback from my attitude. She turned to me. I had just recovered from my anger attack and looked back at her with apologetic eyes.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. I'm having some... issues... and I didn't mean to do that, please forgive me." I apologized, and threw me a small smile. "Please, we really need your help... the more Orha's on our side... the better."

"Ok, then we will be happy to help." She replied.

"Thank you." I said and walked away to let Andy give her directions. While I was waiting on the edge of the woman's camp, I started thinking about my bad dreams. I started to feel sick to my stomach and doubled over in pain. I wrapped my arms around my stomach tight and vomited on the ground.

"VIOLET!" Andy yelled as he ran to me. He held my hair back to keep the vomit from getting in it. When I finished, he wrapped his arms around me. "Are you ok?"

"I don't know. I felt just fine a second ago." I answered with a shaky voice.

"Sometimes stress may do that to you. Is something stressing you out?"

"No... Maybe... I don't know." I answered unsure if now's the time for me to tell him... This fear of anger... the overwhelming anger that's now starting to make me sick. I don't want him to worry about me, but this... vomiting... isn't helping my case. I started to get angry about it. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want to be going through this... alone, but I didn't want him to have to worry about helping me as well everyone else.

"Don't tell me you're still not ready." He said concerned.

"I'm sorry Andy." I said, and he knew I still didn't want to talk about. His attitude changed from concerned and worry to anger.

"Violet something is hurting you. Something is really different about you, and I'm starting to get very worried. Please help me to help you. I really want to understand what's wrong."

"I'm so sorry." I apologized again. "But I want to understand as much as you do. What you're getting is exactly what I've got. You can't help me."

"I sure will try though." He said, and I started to get a little worried about it.

"Please... just... don't." I stood up and started walking away. He followed in the dead silence again. I could feel his concerned gaze on my back as I walked ahead. After a long dead silence of us walking, the evening sky was over us. I started to get lost in my thoughts again. My thoughts about the overwhelming anger and the fear. Were they the reason I threw up? Was that what it was? So many questions unanswered by this problem. So many reasons for me to be angry, but I don't want to be angry.