1- Dove

Dove's POV
I'm Dove Cameron. My family calls me Chloe because that was my birth name. I changed my name because my ex-boyfriend was stalking me. He would also rape me and lock me in his bedroom. I'm never dating anyone again. To make matters worse my dad died a few years ago. I live alone with my mom who is almost never home because she works so much. I'm 17 years old and just go the part for a Disney TV show called Liv and Maddie. I play twins. Probably the biggest acting challenge, but I love it. Today we are shooting an episode of Move-a-Rooney. A really cute guy named Ryan McCartan plays Diggie who my character confesses her feelings for. After we shoot all day I'm really tired. "Hi. I'm Ryan." Ryan says walking over to me. "H-hi." I say shyly. "Do you want to go get ice cream with me after work. I don't want to be alone tonight." He says. "Ok." I say. I get in his car my heart is beating so fast. We get to the frozen yogurt place and sit in the corner. He sits beside me in the booth. I flinch when he sits down. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing." I say. "Tell me about yourself." He says. "I-I'm Dove and I'm 17." I say softly. "I know that." He whispers in a sweet voice. Please don't hurt me. I get the courage to look into his eyes and he smiles at me. "Is there something you want to tell me?" He asks. "No." I say quickly. "Hey. I'm your friend. You can tell me anything." He whispers and reaches his hand out. I move back. He looks worried. "I'm sorry...I can't." I say. He looks down. "I got to go." I say and Ryan follows me out the door. "Dove wait. Please tell me." He says. "I don't want what happened last time to happen." I say quickly. He nods and says "Thanks for coming out with me. Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" He gives me his number and says to call him when I wake up. I say ok and Ryan takes me home. When I get home my mom still isn't home. I like Ryan. I do. I just don't want it to be like what happened with Blake. A tear runs down my cheek thinking about it. I lay down in my bed and fall asleep.