14- Sore

Dove's POV
I open my eyes and hear beeping. I can't move. I'm so sore. Something is over my mouth and I cough. Someone is holding my hand and then a bunch of people run over to me. "What happened? Where am I? Where's Ryan?" I ask and get a shocking pain in my head. "You're in the hospital." A female doctor says. "What day is it?" I ask. "Sunday, October 19." She says. I nod. "Do you remember anything?" Another doctor asks. I nod. "What's your name?" She asks me. "Dove Cameron born Chloe Hosterman." They write that down. "What's your favorite color? How many fingers am I holding up? What's your moms name? What's your best friends name? What's your boyfriends name?" They ask. "Light blue. 2. Bonnie..." I say. "Your friends and boyfriends name?" She asks. Ryan walks in the room I've never seen him like this. His eyes are swollen and red. "Do you remember me?" He asks softly. His voice sounds hurt. I reach my arms out and he walks over. He reaches out, but I finch. He wraps his arms around me hugging me gently. "Ryan." I whisper. "Baby." He whispers back. I sigh. He pulls away and looks at me in the eye. I put my hand on his cheek. He slightly smiles and presses his lips against mine. Ryan pulls away and I start crying. "Sweetie. Don't cry. It's ok." He whispers and hugs me again. I cry into his chest. "He rapped me again." I cry. I cry so hard. I hear Ryan crying too. "I'm so sorry." He cries rubbing my back. We hug for awhile. I move over so he can sit next to me. "Brendan is bad. I told you!" I cry. More tears run down Ryan's cheeks. "I know I'm so so sorry." He says hugging me again. I fist his shirt in my hands. "Don't let go. Don't leave me again." I whisper. "I won't." He whispers. We hug until we both calm down. He calls my mom and she comes. I remember everything. The doctors ask me more simple questions and I get them all right. I just want to go home and Ryan to hold me. "Can we go home. I want you to hold me." I say to Ryan playing with his hair. He chuckles. "Soon I hope. I want to hold you too." He says. I smile. Ryan puts his hand on my cheek and pushes hair behind my ear. I blush. My friends come and visit me and we talk. "Dove you're free to go. Take it easy." A doctor says leaving. Ryan helps me up, but I stumble into him. "I'm so sore." I say. "Come here." He says and carries me bridal style. We leave and I look at Ryan. "Ryan why did you stay?" I ask. "I haven't slept in almost two days. I can't when my favorite thing in the world is in the hospital." He says laughing. I blush and he holds my hand. I play with his fingers all the way home. "Let's take showers and then cuddle." Ryan says. I nod. "I'll be back." I say. Ryan nods and I take a shower. The warm water feels so good. When I come out Ryan goes. My mom is home, but she says she'll be in the bedroom so we can have alone time. I lay down on the couch and Ryan comes out of the bedroom. He sits on the couch and I flinch. Ryan sighs and pulls me up into his lap. "I'm sorry." He whispers. I sigh and play with the hem on his shirt. "You're safe now and I'm never letting you go again." He whispers. I nod. "Do you remember what happened?" Mom asks coming out of the bedroom. "Brendan wanted to talk to me so I went into the hall with him. He pushed me into the bedroom and said if I scream he'll shoot me. Blake was there and Blake gave Brendan money for getting me there. Then they rapped me and Blake hit me and I fell." I say. Ryan looks down at me and pulls my head back against his chest. "I have a big bruise right here." I say slightly lifting up my shirt. Ryan's face turns red and he clenches his fists. I look up at him and he kisses me. I smile and he pulls away. "I'll let you kids hang out." Mom says and walks away. Ryan leans back against the couch and I lean against his back playing with his hands that are around my stomach. We watch a movie and then Ryan has to go home. After he leaves I take a shower and go to bed.