Epilogue

Dove's POV
"Maddie! Sam! Dinner!" I call from downstairs. Maddie who is 7 and Sam who is 5 run downstairs and I put two year old Dylan down in the chair at the table. "Mac and cheese!" Maddie and Sam scream. I hand them plates then Ryan comes running in the door. He picks me up and spins me around. "How's my beautiful wife?" He asks. Oh yeah, Ryan and I got married before I had Maddie. "Good." I say pecking his lips. He puts me down and says hello to the kids. We eat dinner together and then all sit on the couch. Ryan's arm around me Dylan in my lap, Ryan's other arm around Maddie and Sam laying in Ryan's lap. "What'd want to watch?" I ask putting my head on Ryan's shoulder. Ryan flips through the channels and stops at Disney. "Look it's Mommy and Daddy!" Sam says pointing to Maddie and Diggie on TV. "Yeah this show is what got Mommy and I together." Ryan says. I cuddle up against him and look down to see Dylan asleep. I smile and let myself fall asleep in Ryan's arms.
I slowly open my eyes and look up at Ryan. He's walking up the stairs carrying me bridal style. "Ry?" I whisper. "Hey sweetie." He whispers back walking into our bedroom. He lays me down on the bed and takes off his shirt laying next to me. I kiss his chest and whisper "I love you." "I love you more." He whispers  "Nope." I say and kiss him. He smiles and kisses me again. "Oh baby I love you." He whispers. "I love you too." I say and kiss him again.
The End

Sorry it's short, but thanks so so so much for reading. Check out my other books and tell me what you think. Love y'all. Keep catching dreams.😂❤️🤗😍