21- Heather

Dove's POV
We turn around and see Heather standing there arm and arm with another guy. "Can I talk to Ryan?" She asks. I look up at him. He scratches his head confused. "Um...sure." He lets go of my hand and walks away.

Ryan's POV
I follow Heather and this guy to the hall. "What do you want?" I ask. "Come sit." She says sitting on the steps. She sits on this guys lap and he sits beside me. I get wildly uncomfortable. "So...This is Daren." She says and Daren shakes my hand. "Ryan." I say still confused. "I know you're dating Dove and I know she probably doesn't want to have sex." She says. What? What the hell is wrong with her. "You're really hot Ryan." She says getting off that guys lap and sitting beside me. She puts her hand on my abs and runs it down to my you know what. "Um... Ok." I say standing up. "Come on Ry. You deserve better she says wrapping her arms around my neck and grinding against me. "No. And don't call me Ry." I say pulling away and backing up. "Thanks Heather, but sorry." I say and start to walk away. "Don't worry Dare Dare. We'll find someone else." I hear Heather say. Gross. I go back into the gym where the dance is and see Dove sitting by herself looking down and fiddling with a fork. "Hey. You ok?" I ask sitting beside her and moving my chair closer. She nods. I tilt her head up and I see a sad look in her eyes. "What did she want?" She asks softly. "To get into my pants." I mumble. Dove looks down again. "I didn't let her. Ew. Gross. Never." I say. Dove smiles and I lean down to kiss her. Before I can kiss her she kisses me. I smile and move closer. We pull away and I whisper "You know there is only one girl I wouldn't mind doing you know what with." She looks up at me and asks "Who?" "You. Stupid." I say kissing her. She blushes. I smile and put my arm around her. "Whenever you want me. Let me know." I whisper. "Now." She says. "What?" I ask. "Let's go home." She says. "Really?" I ask. "Sure." She says. I smile and take her hand. "Your house or mine?" She asks as we get in the car. "My parents are home so." I say and start driving. She smiles and we drive to her house. When we get home I take my shoes off at the door and so does Dove. We walk into her bedroom. She closes her door and walks over to me. I take off my tie and she kisses me. She starts unbuttoning my shirt and I smile through the kiss. I take my shirt and tie off she smiles. I reach around her and unzip her dress. I pull it off and she steps out. She runs her hands on my chest and I kiss her. She fiddles with my belt and jeans and takes it off. I take off her bra and she takes off her underwear. She pulls down my boxers and we smile at each other. "You're hot!" We both say at the same time. She laughs and wraps her arms around me. "You ready to do this- wait I almost forgot." I say and taking a you know what out of my jacket and putting it on. She laughs at me. "Oh so you want me to get you pregnant?" I ask. "Shut up and come here." She says and I pick her up and tackle her onto the bed. She laughs and we do it. She pulls on my hair moaning my name. I moan and go faster. After awhile I start getting tired and pull out. I lay beside her and we both catch our breaths. "Thanks for that." I manage to say. "Thank you." She says rolling over and putting her head on my chest. I smile and cover us up. I fall asleep with my arms wrapped around Dove.

A/N
Hey guys! Thanks so so so much for reading and your constant support. I think it would be cool to write a book with someone. Does anyone want to do a colab with me? Let me know what you think of this book or if you want to do a colab with me. Thanks so much. Keep catching dreams.😂😊