20- Grads

Dove's POV
Today I graduate high school and I'm so so excited. I can finally focus 100% on acting. Ryan's coming over so we can walk down the aisle together when we graduate. "Hey beautiful!" Ryan says picking me up and spinning me around. "Hey handsome!" I say laughing. Ryan puts me down. He's in a suit and he looks really cute. I'm wearing a light blue and white dress. "Ready to go?" Ryan asks. "Yeah. I'm just bummed my mom can't make it." I say and look down. "Hey. That's ok. You can hang with my fam and I." He says. I nod and he tilts my head to look at him. "I'm always here for you. Remember." He says. I nod. He leans down and kisses me. I smile and we pull away. We get in his car and drive to the school. "Hey guys!" Justin and Veronica run over. "Hi." Ryan says doing a handshake with Justin. I hug Veronica and then Will and Abby show up. "Alright. Say hello to your class of 2016!" Everyone walks down the isle two at a time. Abby, Will, Justin, and Veronica already went to the stage and now it's our turn. "Dove Cameron and Ryan McCartan." I take Ryan's arm and he sighs. I can tell he's nervous. We walk down the isle arm and arm and Ryan smiles and waves at his parents. I smile up at him and we stand next to Will and Abby. We all sit down and I cuddle up against Ryan's arm. They announce valedictorian and like greatest athletes and some other awards. "And the last award is best couple." I sigh. It would be cool if it was Ryan and I, but nobody really knows us. "Dove Cameron and Ryan McCartan!"
"What?" I ask standing up. Ryan throws his arm around my shoulder and we walk on stage. Everyone claps. The lady hands us a piece of paper. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Everyone chants in the crowd. Ryan smiles and wraps his arms around my waist kissing me. I kiss back and then we pull away. Everyone cheers. "Thank you guys." I say and then my eyes look around the crowd and I see Heather. She's sitting on some guys lap giving me the evil eye. I rest my head against Ryan's shoulder and he says "Thank you!" I wave and we go back to where we sat. Veronica and Abby hug me and Justin and Will playfully hit Ryan. He laughs. After the graduation ceremony there's a dance. I was talking to Abby and Veronica and Ryan walks over. "Dove Cameron, may I have this dance?" He asks. I giggle and he takes my hand and leads me to where other couples are dancing. I rest my arms on his shoulders and he wraps his hands around my waist. We sway back and forth and I look into his eyes. He smiles and pecks my lips. Then a faster song starts playing and we dance with our friends.
"Well if it isn't Dove Cameron." Someone says from behind Ryan and I...