Uh Oh.........

Luke's POV

*1 Month Later*

Life on the road has been great for the most part. Performing for all the different crowds every night is the one of the most amazing feelings out there because everybody is enjoying the music that you wrote and created. The only bad thing about this whole thing is how much I've been missing Bo and Savy. I can't help but think that he's going to grow up without me and I'm going to miss everyting with him.

Sure Savy and I talk here and there every day but sometimes it's just not the same.

I had a weekend off last week so I decided to fly home that way I could spend time with the both of them but Savy was at her wits end because Bo was sick so she wanted a little bit of time to herself and just to take a little break from everything. I don't mind jumping into the dad role as soon as I get home by no means but at the same time I wanna spend time with my wife too.

But now that I'm back out on the road I'm starting to worry about Bo a little more now because he would throw up every time he ate and he would barely keep anything down. We took him to the doctor but she said it was just the flu and to keep him hydrated and keep a close eye on him. I didn't wanna leave because he was so sick but Savy told me that she would let me know how he is and reassured me enough to where I was comfortable to leave and go back out on the road.

Luckily we had a show in Tennessee that night so I took my truck back out with me that way the guys, KJ and I can go out and explore the different cities as we travel the country.

We have a show in West Virginia tonight and since I go and do my meet and greets before Kenny does, mine are during the day before I go on stage and then I have the rest of the time to relax before Kenny pulls us out on stage with him. Literally every single time I have a meet and greet the girls are always telling me how sexy I am and that I have some really good moves. I mean I don't do that much when I'm on stage but if they like it then hey I might have to kick it up a knoch a little bit.

But honestly though some of them are really hot half the time. Not as good as Savy but it's nice to have a little bit of eye candy while out on the road.

Luke snap out of it....... You shouldn't be thinking like that.

*Later that Night*

After the band and I got off stage we went back to the parking lot by the bus and pulled out a couple of lawn chairs and cracked open a couple of beers and started to relax and unwind a little bit before I had to go back out there when Kenny was performing. Michael and KJ were off somewhere doing who knows what anymore. They're always going off on their own, just the two of them, and none of us ever know what's going on between them. I'm honestly starting to think that they're having an affair because Carter turns into a flirt when he's drunk and honestly KJ is the same way even when she gets a little tipsy.

But then again that's just my theory.

The guys and I were sitting there talking when we saw a group of like 3 or 4 girls walking towards us. And let me just tell you they were definitely easy on the eyes. One of them stopped and came over an asked me "Can I get a picture?"

"Sure Darlin"

She gave one of her friends her camera and then came over and sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and basically pressed her boobs up against my chest as she hugged me so her friend could take the picture.

And I gotta admit, I kind of liked it.

But then again can you blame me? I haven't had sex with my wife since 4 months before Bo was born.