Chp.3

~Aaron's Pov~
     "So how much do you like the new girl"Laurence and Garroth said at the same time. "What "I said in confusion. "We know you like her ,and might want to hurry Zane is over there. I got up and ran to her and thought ,do I like her.
                               ~Aphmaus Pov ~
    "Hey pretty ladies."a voice that I know said behind me. "Go away"I say turning around. "Why,aren't we dating my love."he said touching my shoulder. "No we are not"I said pushing it off. By then the others left and it was just me and him. "Zane go away "Aaron said pushing him. "Why shoul...oh I see."he said grinning. "What "I said. "Some one may like you,and not me"Zane said leaving. "Sorry about that I will go"Aaron said about to leave. "Wait..um you want to come over to my house after school and watch a few movies "I said grabbing my lunch. "Won't your parents be home"he said helping me. "My dad is not home until midnight and my mom..um..she died Two months ago. "I said looking down. "Oh ..then sure. I would love to"he said smiling. After that I went to my other classes and then it was over. "Hey good looking over here"Aaron said by his car. We left media and then I unlocked the door and my dad was gone. "So what movie"he said sitting on the couch. I got a movie and we watch it. When it was over we just talked. "So what about your parents."I asked looking at him. "Well my dad died about three years ago and about three months ago I got a new sister from my moms boyfriend. "He said. "Do you like him"I asked.  "Yeah he makes my mom happy and I am all good."he said looking deeper in my eyes. "What about you ,what happened to your mom "he said still looking in my eyes. "Car crash with my little brothers"I said looking in his eyes. "I am sorry"he said softly. It was silent for a moment and then he moved toward me. I did the same. We moved toward until we kissed. We kissed for awhile and then I moved back. "I think I have to go"he said still looking at me. I got up and so did he. "See you tomorrow "he said. "Bye "I said.
                                  ~Aaron's Pov~
                              I kissed her and she kissed me back. I guess I do like her,no I think I love her.  Well I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. If Zane does any thing I will kill him.

~what did you think.  Hope you liked it.  I know the beginning was weird but,what the heck I tried. Hope you want more. Bye~