Chp.15

~Jess's Pov ~

I woke up and he was still knocked out. "Please Aaron"I kissed his cheek. I then saw his mom walk in. "Nothing "she said giving me coffee. I shook my head. After three hours I was still by him. I loved him I never wanted to leave him. "Jess you want to get something to eat"my aunt said. I did nothing. "Please"she said." Can you get me a salad"I asked. "Sure"she was happy that I was still eating. I then fell asleep and did not know it I was dreaming but I saw me and Aaron at a wedding and then with two kids. I smiled. Then I woke up. I hustled looked at Aaron. "If you don't wake up in two days they will pull the plug. You better wake up. "I started to cry. "Please"I cried harder. Then my face was buried in the blanket. "Je...Jess"I heard a voice say. "Aaron"I asked. "Jes..Jess "he said again. "Right here"I said grabbing his hand. "Still marry me"he smiled. "Of course "I kissed him. "How...long...was...I out"he asked his eyes still closed. "Two days."I said still holding his hand. "JUILA,KEVIN "I yelled. "Yea...my baby"Juila ran to him. So did Kevin. Then me and Aaron just cuddled on his bed. "I love you and my future kid."he said. "Life is now perfect "I said about to go to sleep.

~Do you guys love me. I'm I still evil. Hehehehehehe. I am. Jk nothing bad will happen I maybe promise. Also check out the new book Coma. Please this book will be a replacement from this book since it is ending. I may be making a new Aarmau book. I will do that. Have a great night. Bye~