Chp.9

~Aaron's Pov ~
I woke up in the middle of the night to Jess screaming. "Jess,Jess"she finally woke up. "Um"she was crying. "Again"I said rubbing her arm. "Yeah"tears were coming. "Ok"I started to snuggle her. She was still crying. "Aaron"she said turning to me. "Yeah"I said. "Do you think my dad will escape "she said. "No"I said now kissing her. "Aaron"she pushed back. "Jess"I said sitting up. "What"she was still laying down. "Marry me"I said pulling out a ring. "Aaron."now she was sitting up. "It's out senior year Jess "I said. "But what about college "she said. "Online "I said laughing. "What about your parents."she said looking down. "Who will walk me down the aisle"she now was looking at me. "Kevin,and they love you. My mom was talking about how my dad did this and she said I could ask you"he said showing me the ring. "Aaron a good job a house."she said. "Got it"I was smiling. "What"now I had to explain. I told her I found a couple good family starter houses and I have a job in waiting that pays good and fair. "Aaron before I say yes..um I'm pregnant"she said looking down. "Great"I said being happy. "Yes"she jumped on me and kissed me. "Wait."I put the ring on her. "So when."she asked. Still on top of me. "Well not until after school and we get settled with the house and baby "I said. "So a couple months "she said. Looking down on me. "Yeah,if that's ok"I said. "Perfect "we then went to bed and in the morning I would tell my mom.
~Jess's Pov ~
I am so happy right now.  I can't wait to marry someone I love. In the morning we told Juila. "Oh my gosh I am so happy"she said hugging both of us. We were all laughing and then Ash joined and that caused us to laugh even more. Then it was to school.
                               ~Juilas Pov ~
My baby will get married soon I am so happy. I can't wait to tell Kevin. And my parents.  I love Jess. I can't wait until she is in the family. And I will be a grandma soon. I ain't that old. But I will still love it.

~Hope you liked it. Bye~