Chp.16

~Aaron's Pov ~

(Time skipped two years)
I was getting ready for my huge day today. My wedding day. "So you good."Laurence said. "Yeah"I was freaked out in the in side. "Hey do you want me to bring Lilith over here"he said. "Please I need to see my other girl"I laughed. He left and came back with my baby girl in a beautiful dress."dada"she said as I grabbed her from Laurence."I love how your first word was dada"I said kissing her cheek. "Dada wove you"she said. "She's getting there"Laurence said. Then Kaitlynn came and got the maid of honor. "There she is "she said. "I don't think weddings have two maid of honors"Laurence said hugging Kaitlynn. "Should I leave"I laughed. "Your fine I am leaving. Bye see you later"she said kissing Laurence. When did that happen. "How long has that been a thing"I asked saying bye to Lilith. "Two years"he said. "Wow. My best man has the moves."I was laughing a lot today. "I already talked to Jess and she said I could but I have to talk to you about something. "He said. "Ok"I looked at him. "Well...um would it be ok if I asked Kaitlynn to you know. At the party. Not here at the party. "He said. "You do it right when we are done saying I do and we have kissed. I will tell everyone not to tell Kaitlynn. "I smiled. After that it was time to go. I was just waiting when I saw Lilith being carried by Kaitlynn and she just yelled"DADA "and tried to get me. Everyone laughed and I gave her a kissed. I love that she is a daddy's girl. Ain't no boy gonna touch her. Then I saw another beautiful person. Jess.
~Jess's Pov ~
I walked down and saw Aaron. Kevin whispered "welcome to the family."I smiled. When I got to him we just faced each other. We said our vows and his was better. "Aaron do you take Jess to be your wife to have and to hold"The guy said. "I do"he said. "Jess"man said. "I....I...I do". Then we kissed. "Everyone I think Laurence has something to say"Aaron said. I knew what he meant. Everyone looked at him. "I'm..Kaitlynn come here. "Kaitlynn walked to him. "I have dated you for about two years and they have been the best. "He bent down and Kaitlynn's hands covered her mouth. "Will you give me the honor to marry you"she nodded. "Yes I love you. "Everyone clapped and they kissed. "Um I have news to. "She said. She told me what she was about to tell Laurence."I may be pregnant "she said. That made Laurence smile and then faint.  After that we went to the party I had Lilith with me and Aaron sitting down. "I love you"he said. "I love you to"we kissed which made Lilith scream"no"we laughed. I was happy. I thought about how my mom was holding her first grandchild. "Soon"I said. "What"Aaron asked. "Nothing"I smiled at him. "So you think Laurence and Kaitlynn work. "He said. "Perfect "I kissed him. I now had a perfect family what could go wrong.
Nothing.

~well I hope you liked the book. I did not think it was good. Sorry that some may have been late. Hope you enjoyed the book and get ready for the new Aarmau book. Also Coma will be a new 2book series. The new Aarmau book will be a lot. I hope you enjoyed it. And sorry to say this.

Goodbye Happiness