Chp.4

~Aphmaus Pov ~
I woke up to yelling and screaming. "Dad,what's wrong"I said running out of my room. "You did this,you put a rat in this house."he said walking to me. "No..no I..I didn't."I said. "It sounds like you did"he said kicking me. "Dad..stop"I said falling to the ground. He didn't stop ,it just made it worse he kicked ,punch ,and threw me. Then I left for school with bruises on my stomach,and a bad leg. "Hey..what happened to you"Aaron said coming out of his car to me. "I fell"I looked down when I told him that lie. "Are you sure"he said making me look at him. "Yes...um we should get to school"I said getting in his car. The whole ride to school I was silent and when we got there I stayed by him, I was afraid to be alone. "Oh my gosh what happened"Kaitlynn said. "She said she fell"Aaron said looking at me. "Got to go talk to the guys bye "he said and kissed the top of my head. "Oh ,I see you have a boyfriend "she said. "No we aren't dating "I said leaping. The whole day went by really fast. When I was walking to Aaron's car I was stopped. "Hey beautiful "Zane said. "Go away"I said trying to move. "Not so fast"he said grabbing my stomach causing me to scream. "What ,am I hurting you"he then punched me. "Oh"I said falling to the ground. "Hahahaha"he said walking away. "APHMAU "Aaron said running to me. "I am fi.."he did not let me finish. "Garroth,Laurence,guys help"he yelled. "What did Zane do now"the blond one said. "Aaron pulled my shirt up a little to show them the bruises. "ZANE "Garroth I guess yelled. "He didn't do that."I said. "Then who did "Aaron said. "I fell"I said. "I'll take you home,you talk with your parents and Zane."He said. "Will do ,come on Laurence "Garroth said. Aaron didn't take me home but to a little lake. "Who did that,don't say you fell I am not and idiot "he said. "Um..you can't tell any one. "I said looking down. "Please, I love you ,please tell me "he said grabbing my hand. "My..my..my dad"I said looking at him. "Ok..um"he was about to say something but I kissed him.we kissed for a long time. He pulled me really close. "Aaron I love you to"I said. "Will you go out with me. "He said looking at me. "Yes"I said going right back to kissing him. "Do you want me to take you home"he said moving back. "No lets stay here for a while"and we did I knew someone now loves me.
~Aaron's Pov ~
Wow I have a girlfriend. I do love her and I will protect her. Always I will remember that night I kissed her again and asked her out. I want to marry this girl someday.

~so what did you think. I put pain and love in it. I will make a new one every day. If not sorry. Have a beautiful day. Bye~