Chp.8

~Jess's Pov ~
I woke up around a pool of blood and saw Aaron dead. "Aaron...AARON "I said shaking him. "AARON,AARON ". Then I woke up for real and saw Aaron asleep and his arm right around me. "I love you"I said kissing his cheek and going back to bed. I woke up alone and went to the living room and saw ash trying to crawl.  She almost has it ,but she needs to use her knees a little more. "Morning sweetie "Juila said giving me some breakfast. "Thank you"I said taking it. "Aaron went to a thing and Kevin is at work so it's just a girls day"she said smiling. "Cool"I said eating. "So ..um  your grandma called and looks like your aunt has a boyfriend "she said. "That good , at least she is maybe happy." I said still eating. "Yeah,Ash don't touch that"she said running. After that we had some fun.  We help Ash learn a little walking and went to lunch and saw a little movie. "There you girls are"Aaron said kissing me. "Well I have to go to a dinner date with Kevin and Ash is coming to,so have a good night"she said leaving. "So what do you want to do"I said looking at him. "Well many things"he said smiling. "Ok"I said going to the couch. "Jess what happened last night"he said walking to me. "Um ...I had a nightmare "I said looking down. "About"he said in confusion. "You..um dead"I was about to cry. "Jess,it ok I am here"he said hugging me. "I'm here"he was still hugging me while I was crying. "Please stay by me"I said. "Always"then he kissed the top of my head. "Let's go to sleep I had a long day"I said getting up. "K"he said holding my hand to his room. We went to sleep. But I still had that nightmare.
                                ~Aaron's Pov ~
She had a nightmare about me being dead. Well I hope I won't be for a while. I never want to leave her. I know we always say this to each other but I love her so much and I hate we go back to school tomorrow I don't want Zane to hurt her. Never. I will also miss her when she leaves next week. Well at least she is staying in town.