Chp.12

~Aaron's Pov ~
I was sitting in the principles office. I saw Jess go into the nurses with Garroth. "Ok Aaron we can talk."Mr.Garth said.
~Jess's Pov ~
After I walked into the nurses Garroth said he was sorry. "You are ok"I looked down. "Aaron is really mad at me,he doesn't deserve you"he grabbed my hand. "Yes he does"I tried to take my hand back. "Jess I love you"then he kissed me. "Stop"I slapped him and ran. "JESS "he ran after me. I ran into the woods and hid behind a tree. "Jess,Jess I know you,I know you don't love him"he said trying to find me. "I do love him"I showed myself. "Jess,he is hurting to. You get hurt when you are with him. "He walked to me. "No,you are wrong. I hurt him. I have this family problem. And he is in it now.  If I had to I would need to leave him. But I am afraid to. My dad has these friends that know us. That will hurt him. Before my dad went to jail the second time. He told me if I don't leave him he would get his friends and they will kill him. "I looked down. "Jess he lied to you."he said. "What"I was very confused. "When you were in the hospital the third time. He told me that...that he saw your dad shoot you. He didn't stop it he just watched it"I was crying. "Lies"I looked at him. "What"he walked closer. "He was helping Kawaii'Can and Kaitlynn then he heard a gun shot."I was really mad. "Heh"he laughed. "What"I said. "You are an idiot. You know I tried to be nice to you. But you left me no chose. Guys she right here"I knew what he meant and I was so hurt.
~Aaron's Pov ~
I heard every thing and then I heard her scream. "Jess"I got in front of her. "Well,well,well look its Prince Charming everybody "Garroth was going to die. "Why"I looked at him. "Because you can't have her"he got money and ran off. "Jess on my signal we run to my house. "I grabbed her hand and ran. We ran for twenty minutes and got inside. "MOM KEVIN "I yelled. "What "she ran down stairs. "Cops now"she knew right away. Those men were taken to jail and no one saw Garroth again. Jess then moved in with her family. And everything was great. Even more great when we were expecting to have another kid. Jess loved her family and I loved her

~yeah I know I made Garroth evil. But I had to. Laurence I have plans with. Hehehe.Bye~