Chp.6

~Aphmaus Pov ~
I woke up and saw Aaron there asleep. "Um,nurse"I said seeing the nurse. "Yes dear"she said walking to me. "Um..how long have I been out"I said looking at Aaron. "Well,two days"she said. "Ok"I said. "Aaron "I said. "Yeah"he said waking up. "Why are you here."I said a little mad. "Because I love you"he was now awake. "I ..I love you to"I said trying to grab his hand. He walk over to me and got my hand. "Well you leave tomorrow "he said looking at me. "AARON "a lady said coming in with a baby and a man. "Oh my"she said. "Mom, this is Aph.. ""Jess"I corrected him. "Hi sweetie "she said grabbing my hand. "Hi"I said not letting go. "Well Aaron,she's a keeper "she said laughing. "My name is Kevin and this is Ash."the man said. "Hi,I heard a lot about you guys"I said. "Well we haven't "she said. Then what I was afraid of him he came back. "Where is my daughter "my dad said then looking at me. "Oh sweets"he said about to walk to me but Aaron stopped him. "Aaron you are fine"I said. "Jess I am so sorry,daddy going to stop drinking I promise "he said grabbing my hand. "Ok"I said about to cry. I am not an idiot I know he will start a few and go back ,but he is my dad I love him he is the only family I have left. "Ok sir I work with rehab people so may I talk to you"Kevin said giving Ash to Juila. Wow pretty name. They left I had time to hold Ash for a while but she started to cry. Then the doctors said I could leave right now so yeah. Aaron took me home and at first he didn't. "Please don't ,I know you don't trust him either."he said grabbing my hand. "I will call you ok"I kissed him on the lips then left. Then I blacked out.

~I made it dark at the end. Sorry it was late had to find ideas. Have a awesome day. Bye~