Chp.13

~Jess's Pov ~
I started to pack up cause I was moving in with my family. "Is that everything "Aaron said grabbing my bag. "Yeah I hope so. If I forget something I can always come back"I said walking to get other bags. I went to the front yard to find my grandma and Aunt. "Hi"my aunt said. "Hi"I said back hugging her. She did not let go she loved that I hugged her. "My name is Relda. And this is your grandma. And I don't have a boyfriend any more"she looked down. "Oh"I just stood there. "I have a A soon to be husband. "She laughed. "You look just like your mother. "My grandma said. "I have pictures of levin and Malachi if you want to see it. "I told her. "I love to. "She said. Turns out they bought a house about two miles away. I am so glad. I can't wait to meat my future uncle.
~Aaron's Pov ~
Looks like she likes them. I can't wait to meat them as well. "Hey"I said. "You must be Aaron. "The old lady said. "Yeah great to meat you. "She came for a hug so I gave her one. Same for the aunt who looks like she is 17. Weird. Well we all go inside and talk about how Jess is going to meat a few other family members as well. And that those two couldn't see them because of her dad. They left and I was home alone. Jess said she would stay one more night but I said no go with them. I heard a knock on the door. "Hello"I asked. "Package "I heard a very weird voice say I opened it and it was someone I never wanted to see.

~Sorry it was short I have a very busy day but tomorrow's will be long I promise. I think this is going to go to chapter 16 so I can write want I want to happen. Bye~