Chp.14

~Jess's Pov ~
When I got to the house it was nice. I went to my room. I called Aaron but he didn't answer. Maybe he is asleep.  It's not that late maybe I will go see him on a minute. "Jess come meet Cole. "My aunt said. When I saw him. I did not want to see him.  "You"I said. He looked down. "You know him"she asked. "To well"I said. "Jess that was a year ago"he said. "What happened a year ago"Relda asked. "Tell her"I said. "I worked with her dad. He told me if I didn't crash into her moms car with the boys. He would kill you Relda.  "He said. "I am going to Aaron's. "I walked out. I heard my grandma yell. "YOU KILLED MY GRANDBABIES,AND DAUGHTER "she said. I walked to Aaron's house and the door was opened. "Aaron"I walked in. I saw blood all around him. The same from my dream. Then I got knocked out.
~Juilas Pov~
I got out of the car and Kevin grabbed Ash. "That was a good dinner "I said looking at the open door. "Aaron I am going to kill you and you are pay.."I stopped when I saw my son in a puddle of blood. "AARON "I ran to him. He was still breathing. "Thank god"I saw my own kid like that. "Help"I heard Jess. "JESS "I ran into Aaron's room and saw Jess tied to a chair. "Thank you is Aaron..""he's fine"I said. Then we went to the hospital and they said he would be fine and that they found who did this. It was a boy named Garroth. I think I meant him who knows.
~Jess's Pov ~
I sat by a chair next to him. "You better wake up. The times I was here I woke up for you. You are suppose to marry me and be the father on this baby. I love you"I said as I kissed his forehead. Then Laurence and some others walked in. "I didn't think Garroth of all people would do this"Dante said. "If you knew he before you came. This would kill you. "Sasha said. They were just standing and talking and giving him things. Then I fell asleep. I hope he wakes up soon I need to see his smile.

Hehehhehehe I am so evil. Hope you liked it. Bye