Chapter 15

Nan stood in front of the exam table, picking up all of her tools that were always laid out and ready to use. It had been a week since Harry broke up with Nan. She then walked back to her desk where her medical bag was. She started putting everything in her bag when she heard someone walk in. At first she thought it was Harry but she knew that he was off four hours ago. Nan stood still and in an instant, grabbed a syringe filled with anesthetic and turned around, ready to stab it into her attacker's neck. "Sharp!"

"Hello Anna."

"It is NAN!" She thrust even harder towards his neck when he grabbed hold of her wrist and twisted it, having her let go of the syringe. She kicked his shin as he let go of her wrist. She lashed out, nailing him in the face with her elbow. He took a step back, holding his eye. Nan stood straight, looking at him to see what he was going to do. She started backing up to her desk, reaching for a scalpel.

Sharp pulled out a tazer and pointed it at Nan. Just as she threw the scalpel, she was hit with fifty thousand volts of electricity. Nan tensed up, leaning against her desk. As the electric current stopped, Nan slumped to the floor. Mr. Sharp walked forward, taking the hooks that attached the tazer to her out and put the stun gun back into his jacket.

"Good try Anna." He grabbed her underneath her arms and dragged her out of the medical wing.

"Don't hurt her!... Nan... Run..." Marley muttered in her sleep. She had been having nightmares for awhile now.

Silently, the door to her room opened up, revealing Picasso. He walked up to Marley, peering at her. "So calm..." He laughed quietly, but then stopped. "Nightmares? Marley has nightmares?" He leaned over the bed and roughly covered Marley's mouth.

Marley's eyes snapped open as she felt a hand cover her mouth. Marley reached up and tried to pull it off but her hands were pulled away and held away from her. Marley bit down on her kidnapper's hand, having him let go. She rolled over and saw Picasso. She kicked the sheets off of her and went into attack mode. She rolled off of her bed and hit the ground on her stomach. She popped up and faced Picasso. She put her fists up to protect her face as they walked towards each other.

Picasso threw a punch as Marley blocked the hit. She sent one back, having it get blocked as well. They engaged in hand to hand combat. Marley sent a roundhouse kick, hitting Picasso in the side, having him drop his guard on his face. Marley swung her arm around, connecting it with the side of his head. Marley went to hit again when she was blindsided by a jab to her gut. Marley sunk to the ground, but quickly got back up ready to fight. Picasso sent a punch to her side having her block it, but leaving her face wide open. Picasso hit Marley right in the eye, having her bring her hand up to it.

"Nice hit." Marley complimented.

"Thanks." Picasso threw a front kick at her, having her step out of the way. Picasso stepped into Marley's fist, breaking his nose. He stumbled back holding his nose. "Right back at you."

"Thanks." Marley took a step towards him and threw a punch, having her hand get caught. She was flipped onto her back, knocking the air out of her. Marley sucked in a breath, trying to get up when Picasso knelt on her chest, having the air escape her yet again. He pulled out a knife, pressing it against her bare neck. Marley went to yell when he pressed harder. "Shh... Now now. Just relax and the pressure with be taken off."

"Just kill me. I know you want to." Marley rasped, feeling the knife scrape against her neck.

"I don't want to kill you but I will if I have to. No, it is not as fun when your sculpting medium is dead. Then you can't get feedback. Now, relax." Marley lessened the tension as he let the pressure go a little bit. "We are going to have a little walk. If you don't cooperate, it will not be a nice night." Picasso grabbed the front of Marley's shirt and yanked her up. Then he grabbed the back of her neck and led her out into the hallway and towards the all to familiar room. Marley struggled to get away but Picasso just pressed the knife against her back, having her stop. In no time, Marley was at the large metal door that filled her memories. Picasso opened it up, having it complain with the movement. Marley was shoved in, stumbling into the middle of the room. She stood up straight and looked around. It was only Picasso, Moriarty, and herself.