#1

Im Jaebum is so fucking hot.

That's what Youngjae said to himself everyday.

Young Choi worked as an elite hacker in this huge security company. His job was to try to hack into websites to see if they are secure enough. He liked his job because it was something he was good at. The most important thing of why he liked his job was because he got to look at Jaebum everyday.

Mr. Im wasn't exactly Youngjae's boss but he did order him around. He was the head of this office. He couldn't do anything with computers himself but got this job because his father owned the company. Jaebum was the careless rebel son every rich CEO had.

Elite hacking was a job to Youngjae. Illegal hacking was a hobby.

He was the quiet kid who knew everyone's secret. He was a hacker and in this decade you could fine tons of personal information from internet.

Jaebum had been very easy to hack. To be a respectful employee, Youngjae was little hesitated to do it. When his interest towards the hot guy grew too big, he had no other choice but to find out everything about the younger Im.

imdaddy1234

That was Jaebum's password. It had made Youngjae little frustrated because his own password had been mydaddy1600.

Youngjae had changed his password after that because he was afraid that Jaebum knew about his obsession. He was wrong though.

Mr. Im was a rich playboy. And probably a huge bastard also. That was for sure. He talked with tons of models in Facebook but they all always ended up blocking him after he had sent a nude to them.

He also had a girlfriend.

Youngjae knew so many bad things about Im Jaebum but nothing blended his crazy crush.

I want him to fuck me senseless, Youngjae thought as he saw Jaebum walking by, pulling a hand trough his black hair, licking his lips as he leaned next to Youngjae.

"Are you already done with the last case?" Jaebum asked placing a hand on younger's shoulder.

"Y-yeah", Youngjae, who had suddenly became really hot due to Jaebum's touch, nodded.

"Well done", he felt a pat on his back. "I'll send you next file soon."

After that Jaebum left Youngjae dumbfounded there with a weird feeling between his legs.

"Oh shit", he accidentally said out loud and the old lady next to him turned to look at him. Youngjae slightly bowed at her and stood up to rush to the bathroom.

--

Youngjae jerked off while looking at Jaebum's dick pic from his phone. He had tons off them. Of course this horny teenager had saved every picture while going trough the rich dude's messages.

He did this often because Jaebum was touching him often and for some reason he became erected every time.

After finishing, Youngjae went back to his desk to notice that he had gotten a folder on top of his keyboard.

"More work", he cheered faking to be super excited. He was good at what he did, which made him really happy because he got praises from Jaebum. Instead of doing ant work he would've rather to just stare at his hot co-worker slash boss all day long.