#17

Jaebum walked slowly towards Youngjae's room and when he arrived, he went in without hesistating even for a moment. His eyes immediately landed to small lump on the bed under the blankets. How cute, he thought and a small smile came to his face.

He closed the door behind him, trying to be as quiet as possible so he wouldn't wake up Youngjae who he hoped to be asleep. He kneeled down to look at the pictures on the floor.

This little shit, he chuckled as he saw his own face on a picture he had once sent to some girl. That was a while when he tried to make the younger boy jealous by chatting with girls. Trough the internet was the best way to do it because Youngjae was a hacker. All the other pictures were torn apart but this one was the only one that had stayed as a whole.

It was different from others.

In almost all the other pictures, had a sexy face, he was biting or licking his lip, or he was showing off his abs but the only unbroken one wasn't like that.

In that very special picture, he had fluffy, undone hair, cute pout on the face and he was holding a peace sing in front of his closed eyes.

Jaebum couldn't help but smile. He placed the picture on Youngjae's desk and sat on the floor next to the bed, leaning his head against it.

"Baby", he whispered. He saw the blanket move a little but there was no answer. Youngjae was awake but ignoring him.

He took the phone he had charged on the way here out of his pocket and slipped it to Youngjae from under the blanket. The lump moved again as Youngjae took his phone and turned it on. After a while, 19 unread messages appeared on his screen. All from Jaebum.

He started reading them and felt like crying again. He had been acting like a kid.

Youngjae felt bad for Jaebum so he decided to face him. He moved his blanket off so his head was outside. The fresh air felt wonderful. His eyes locked with Jaebum's. They looked sad. Jaebum's whole preference was messy which was weird because he was never like that. Not once he has been work without looking perfect. Not that he didn't look perfect now. In Youngjae's eyes he looked even better with lazier look. He seemed more humane that way.

"Baby", Jaebum whispered again.

"You don't need to call me baby, Jaebum. I'm not", Youngjae broke the eye contact and bit his lip.

"You might be grown up and you might not even be a innocent virgin anymore but you still are my baby", Jaebum brought his hand up to stroke Youngjae's hair.

Youngjae sat up on his bed and Jaebum took it as a clue and moved to sit in front of him so that they were both on the bed, facing each other.

"I love you, Youngjae", Jaebum said bringing both of his hand to hold Youngjae's chubby cheeks. "Please forgive me."

Youngjae tried to avoid Jaebum's strong, sad eyes that could make him do anything. Even thought Jaebum was just absolute perfection from head to toe, his eyes were Youngjae's favorite body part. Sure he loved the other features too, especially the one on between his legs but the eyes just were the most beautiful thing.

Not waiting for an answer anymore, Jaebum leaned forward and kissed Youngjae whose mind stopped functioning. Gently at the beginning.

Jaebum was kissing him. It was really happening.

They hadn't kissed properly before, this was their first kiss.

Youngjae opened his mouth to let Jaebum fully take control of anything. He was the submissive one and glad that it was that way because he was really unexperienced and awkward. He felt Jaebum's tongue in his mouth and his lips were burning because it was rough like always with Jaebum.

"What is this?" Jaebum asked against Youngjae's lips, pressing his hand to younger boy's crotch. How the hell this kid gets hard so easily.

"I love you too, Jaebum", Youngjae whispered knowing that it'd be the best and most accurate way to explain his erected member.

"My little baby", Jaebum smiled sliding his hand under Youngjae's pants who flinched as the cold fingers wrapped around his dick. "Are your parents home?"

Youngjae shook his head.

"Good because you wouldn't be able to keep quiet."

--

IM SORRY idk what happened i was planning for epic fight but fluff took over me