#ending

Youngjae knew that it was his time to be dominative so he grabbed Jaebum by the collar, pushed him against the car and kissed him on the lips. His tongue found it's way into Jaebum's mouth who didn't even try to oppose.

He started to open Jaebum's pants as they kissed and soon he could already feel the older boy's hard against his own when his own pants dropped on the ground too.

Breaking the deep kiss, Jaebum turned around so that he was facing the car and leaned against the roof. "Show me what you got, baby", he glanced over his soulder to Youngjae who suddenly looked nervous.

Youngjae placed his tip against Jaebum's entrance, wondering if it'd be okay to immediately go all in. From experience he knew that it hurted like hell. On the other hand Jaebum had done that also when he rode Youngjae two days ago.

He placed his hand on Jaebum's shoulder and slowly pushed himself in, seperating the tight walls that pressured his lenght. Jaebum groaned and had to grab on the sideview mirror to hold himself together.

Youngjae pulled himself almost all the way out and thrusted back in, making Jaebum to slam against his car, tingling sensation spreading on his body as his hard on bended against the cold metal.

"Baby go faster", Jaebum said his voice breaking with every thrust.

He didn't have to tell Youngjae twice.

The mirror of Jaebum's car was almost at it's breaking point when the older male held onto it tighter and tighter because his own legs were falling apart. Youngjae had found his prostrate and even though he didn't know much, by the loudness of Jaebum's moans he knew that was the place he was supposed to aim to.

"Baby more", Jaebum asked tilting his head back as he was about to reach his peak. Youngjae went faster and harder as he was about to come too.

Jaebum was practically screaming Youngjae's name as he came, spreading his seeds all over the front door of his car, the mirror breaking and snapping into two as his own legs couldn't hold his weight no more.

Five seconds later Youngjae came too and was riding his orgasm out before pulling out of Jaebum's hole. He leaned against Jaebum who was leaning against the car.

"That was the fuck I've ever had", Jaebum was panting.

"I love you daddy", was the only thing Youngjae couldn think of.

"I love you too baby."

--

Youngjae held his hand out of the car window as they were riding along the road to Jaebum's house.

"Baby", Jaebum said suddenly causing Youngjae to turn his head towards the voice speaking. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

He continued before Youngjae could answer.

"I mean we've been on dates and all but we never actually said that we're officially going out and like tell your parents and all."

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend", Youngjae said making Jaebum's eyes lit up. "And my parents already know. They saw you bringing me home once."

Jaebum smiled and turned to look at Youngjae who was staring at him. "Just wait until we get home because I'm gonna spoil the shit out of you."

"Another round?"

"Relationship is much more than just sex, Youngjae", he saw the boy pouting. "But if you want to then yes."

Youngjae smiled. "I want you to tie me up again."

"Oh really?" Jaebum tried to focuse on the road but it was hard because of the beautiful boy next to him. "I'll do that then, baby."

--

im thirsty...

yes, this is the end. thanks to all of you for supporting this. i love yall ❤

also all of you monsta x fans go check out my new hyungwonho story 'no homo tho'