#7

Youngjae closed all the tabs he had open with Jaebum's accounts and information in them. He yawned and stretched. Still over an hour until he got off work and he was bored. There was nothing to do. For some reason Jaebum hadn't been active today. He hadn't even answered to that Indian girl. It might have been because he hadn't noticed it after Youngjae had opened it. Or maybe he was keeping low profile now when he had a girlfriend.

Maybe I missed something, Youngjae thought opening Facebook again. He wasn't sure why he was so interested. Maybe he just had nothing to do so he had to keep minding other people's business.

Jaebum had replied.

His text was short and full of grammar mistakes.

I take you're bra off and grabbed you're boobs kissing you're jaw...

Youngjae laughed at Jaebum's you're. He couldn't understand how someone got that wrong.

Ew, straight people sex, he thought and closed the message, wondering why he had even opened that.

"Youngjae", the old lady called him. Again.

"Yes", Youngjae turned his computer screen off.

"Mr. Jaebum needs to see you again."

He sighed, kinda not wanting to face Jaebum because he was still trying to stay mad. He stood up and walked to the older male's office, not even bothering to knock when he stepped in.

"Close the door", Jaebum, who was sitting behind his desk, blankly staring in front of him, said. "And lock it."

"Y-yes", Youngjae locked the door. He was panicing a little because his boss seemed mad but a part of him was thinking about something else this could lead to.

"Mr. Choi", Jaebum started turning his eyes towards the younger.

"Please, just call me Youngjae."

"I should. I'm your boss after all and you should learn to respect me", Jaebum was kind of scary, his eyes were emotionless like almost always but this time it made Youngjae really worried.

"I do r-respect you", Youngjae shuttered. Anxiousness grew inside of him.

"Right." There was a silence.

Jaebum licked his lips.

Why did he have to do that. Youngjae felt like he was about to fall apart. Part of him was scared and worried but that other part was turned on.

I bet he's doing that on purpose.

"I have a favor to ask", Jaebum continued after uncomfortably long silence. "Or it's not really a favor altought I wish you would do as I ask."

Youngjae nodded trying to pretend that he didn't see Mr. Im biting his lips many times. Was the older messing with him?

"You could say that it is an order."

"Whatever you need", Youngjae pulled a fake smile. Even Jaebum could see the sweatdrobs on his forehead and his hands' nervous moves.

Jaebum smirked cockily and stared at Youngjae. Everything about him seemed to be sending the same kind of message and Youngjae tried to distract his thoughts and claim that he didn't notice.

After being afraid of getting scolded at, Youngjae was sure that Jaebum finally wanted to bang him. He tried to claim himself that it was just the horny teenager inside of him that thought so but he couldn't handle himself.

"Please", Jaebum started sounding really frustrated. Sexually.

Youngjae raised his eyebrows and tried hard not to show the excitement in his eyes.

"Stop hacking me", Jaebum finished and Youngjae felt a rock falling inside of his stomach.

--

ahahahaaa wait for next chappie