#3

Youngjae woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He groaned and answered to it, closing his eyes again because he was so tired.

"Yes daddy what do you want", he muttered sleepishly on the phone.

"Where are you", came from the other end.

"What the hell. Why are you asking stupid questions, dad-" Youngjae paused and opened his eyes because of the shock. "Im Jaebum!" he yelled.

"Yes that's me", his boss said in a calm tone.

"I'm sorry Mr. Im, I thought this was my dad."

"Sure." Jaebum said casually. "Why are you late?"

"No I'm not", Youngjae argued before turning to look at clock next to his bed. "Oh my god, yes I am!"

"Hurry up", Jaebum ended the call and Youngjae immediately jumped up from his bed.

"Fuck, why that had to happen", he groaned from embarrasement. He took a same shirt he had worn yesterday from the floor and put it on. He threw also black jeans on and rushed out of his door and down the stairs. He was over and hour late and from experience he knew that Jaebum hated when people were late.

Youngjae ran out of the front door, turning back once to get his car keys and another time to get his phone and something to eat while driving. He was starving already and all the lunch places close to where he worked were terrible.

--

"So you made it", Jaebum said sarcastically when Youngjae finally arrived. He had a smug smile and messy, after-sex looking like hair as always. Youngjae found it hard to hold himself back in front of his hot boss.

"Yes, I'm sorry", Youngjae said bowing when he finally gathered himself.

"Well, you must have lot to do", Jaebum said walking away. Youngjae nodded and went to his working space to continue where he had left off last time.

Youngjae opened one of the buttons on his button-up shirt to cool himself down. He had gotten hot from the running and from the unusually friendly interaction with Jaebum.

Speaking of unusual. Something was wrong about Jaebum's acting. He had been totally cool about Youngjae being late. Maybe he has a new girlfriend.

Youngjae stopped the hacking he was about to start, switching to his illegal job; hacking innocent people. Specifically Jaebum.

He opened Facebook and logged in with Jaebum's username and password.

2 friend requests, 6 notifications and 1 message

Jaebum was a popular guy and his accounts were always full with notifications.

Youngjae opened the message which was from some girl that looked like she was Indian. From her profile picture she looked like a decent girl but maybe that was just to fool her parents. Nowadays almost every parent follow their kids on social media and have taken out all the fun from it.

He was just about to start reading the long paragraph the girl - or should he say woman - had written when he heard his name being called.

"Choi Youngjae", the old lady who always gives him weird looks said.

"Yes", Youngjae answered logging out and closing the tab in a rush because the lady came closer.

"Mr. Jaebum wants to talk to you", her words made Youngjae immediately hot again. Thousand thoughts about different kinds of things Jaebum would possibly have to say to him ran in his head.

"Hurry, he seemed mad", lady continued sitting down in his own working place.

Youngjae stood up and started walking towards Jaebum's private office, fixing his hair from the reflection he saw from the window.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Im?"

--

im getting really excited for this