#4

"Yes indeed", Jaebum smiled from behind his desk and Youngjae had never been so nervous. He was kind of low-profile type of kid so he almost never had to be in private interactions with his boss. He would want to be alone together with him if it included them naked and fucking but this wasn't that kind of a situation. "How is the new site - what was it again?"

"An online bank", Youngjae said trying to look as professional as he could.

"Exactly. So how is it going?" Jaebum asked making Youngjae furrow his brows.

"I haven't properly started it yet but after a quick look to the pages codes it seems like not an easy task. I'd have to-", Youngjae started to explain but stopped before getting into details. He had a habit of talking too much and he is trying his best to not seem annoying in the eyes of Jaebum.

"Right. You don't have to explain it further. I don't know anything about electronics so I wouldn't understant", he smiled disturbingly noticable fake smile.

"Oh really?" Youngjae tried to look surprised.

"Yes, I have no idea what html and stuff like that means."

Youngjae let out a small laugh hoping that his uncomfortableness wasn't showing too much.

"But this is not why I called you here", Jaebum crossed his fingers and looked at Youngjae deeply into his eyes. "I want to invite you to a dinner."

"D-dinner?", Youngjae shuttered.

"With me and my girlfriend."

"G-girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend."

"Really?"

Youngjae wasn't sure why Jaebum's looks didn't match his words that were supposed to be surprised even though they had no emotion in them.

"There are many things about me that you can't find on the internet", Jaebum said making Youngjae even more nervous than he had been the whole time.

Does he know? Youngjae cursed in his mind. He must be firing me.

"But hold on. You're not even my Facebook friend", Jaebum stated. "So you must not know anything about me. That's why I'm inviting you. I want to get to know our workers. Especially the good ones like you. Anyways, I'll text you the time later."

Youngjae was about to leave when Jaebum interrupted him again.

"Button up your shirt properly. You're working."

Youngjae looked down to see that he still had his shirt unbuttoned from the top. "Yes sir", he whispered before leaving.

--

wazzup how yall doin