#8

"W-what."

"I think you heard me", Jaebum's voice was low and his calm tone frightend Youngjae a little.

He turned to look at Youngjae deeply into his eyes. The expression on his face was unreadable and it made Youngjae even more nervous. "It makes me feel really bad knowing that you have my seen nudes and all my messages."

"Mr. Im-" Youngjae was about to start defending himsef even though he had no idea what to say. He was fucked now. He for sure was about to lose his job and also all the little chances he hoped to have with Jaebum. He just wanted to run out of the door and never come back.

"I don't even wanna hear your explanation", Jaebum was still staring at Youngjae who tried his best to avoid his gaze. "Just stop it", the last words were almost unheardable and the younger couldn't understand why his boss was so quiet. In this situation he would have believed that Jaebum would be yelling at him with his loud voice.

"I'm sorry", Youngjae said with raspy voice. To Jaebum's ears it sounded like he was about to cry and he started feeling bad for the younger.

"It's just I'm your boss and all but-" Jaebum suddenly paused, still looking at Youngjae who had his head hanging low and hands behind his back.

"Wouldn't you like to see the real thing?"

Slowly Youngjae raised his head to look at Jaebum. He was sure that he either mishear or misunderstood something right now.

"I mean you have seen plenty of pictures but wouldn't it be better live?"

Youngjae looked around searching for cameras. There was no way that this was actually happening. Im Jaebum, his incredibly hot boss whose girlfriend was pretty as heck, was now offering to strip for him.

"Are you blushing?" Jaebum laughed, making Youngjae's face even more red. "If you want it, you have to ask nicely."

"P-please, Mr. Im", Youngjae whispered.

Jaebum didn't say anything anymore and just stood up from his chair quietly, walking in front of his table.

He loosened his tie and took it off. Youngjae was sweating and his eyes were still wandering around the room thinking that this had to be a prank. He had been fantasing about his boss for so long that he couldn't believe this was true.

Jaebum unbuttoned his shirt all the way down, doing it frustratingly slowly. He left the open shirt hanging in his shoulders and opened his pants, letting them fall freely on the ground.

"Like what you see?" he asked moving his right hand to hold his crotch which was rather big. He got no answer but Youngjae's intense and little awkward eyes made him move on.

Jaebum teased his young employee bu moving his boxers down little, exposing his hipbones.

Youngjae was too shy to tell him to stop teasing but he was sure that Jaebum could see the growing bludge in his pants and take that as a hint to move on.

"You're not in a hurry today? Your parents aren't waiting for you, are they?" Jaebum questioned.

Youngjae shook his head.

"Great", Jaebum smirked and suddenly he had pulled his underwear down, exposing all of his magical packaging. He also took his shirt off properly and placed hands on his hips.

Youngjae was speechless. He knew that Jaebum would be big but now he looked huge even thought he was only half hard.

"Do you want to undress yourself or should I help you?"

--

wattpad did a thing again and hadn't saved this so i had to rewrite it 👌👌👌