#6

The following day at work, Youngjae looked like a mess. His hair wasn't styled and he had the same, already little stained shirt. He was tired because he had spent the whole night digging up information about that girlfriend of Jaebum's. He needed to destroy her. There were lots of information about idols on the internet but he needed something mindblowing.

She wasn't an easy person to hack. Her email adress hadn't been first and last name like with many people. Probably because she needed to protect her privacy. After three hours of gathering information, Youngjae had gotten into her email but had been too tired at that point and fell asleep on his keyboard. Gladly he had written the adress and password down.

"You look ugly today", the old lady said. She sat close to Youngjae and always made unkind comments and gave out weird looks.

"Thank you", Youngjae sat down and turned his work computer on. He had still made no process with that online bank. He thought that today he wouldn't be so distracted by Jaebum because he was trying to avoid the older male. Maybe he would finally get something done.

"Did you get home safe yesterday?" wonderfully familiar, sweet but also kind of rough voice asked and Youngjae knew he was fucked. He turned to look at Jaebum leaning onto his office's wall.

"Yes", Youngjae answered shortly. He tried to be mad at Jaebum who was just an asshole but why did he have to be so hot. It would be easy to be mad to him if he were ugly but no.

"Why so quiet", Jaebum joked and walked closer to look what Youngjae was looking at his computer. He had the base code of the website in front of him.

"I'm just tired", Youngjae shrugged. He didn't want to complain about what Jaebum had done the day before.

"That's too bad. You should go to sleep earlier", Jaebum patted the younger's shoulder and left with little, annoying smirk on his face.

"Fuck", Youngjae cursed. Why he was always turned on by his boss' little actions. He tried to still think that he was mad but he couldn't.

He just wanted to fight Jaebum. In the older male's private office. And wanted it to end up in hot make-up sex like in movies. Jaebum banging him of course. He really also wanted to ride the older hothead but had to remind himself that he was still a virgin so it wouldn't be that simple.

Youngjae finally started properly investigating that online bank's codes. He had been lazy and distracted like always but he was a good hacker so he was always just chilling the half of his working time and people thought that it was just that hard to hack into different systems.

After less than an hour, Youngjae had made it and he could've robbed any of the rich businessmen that kept their accounts in that bank.

"Yes!" he cheered and raised his hands in the air. Almost everyone started looking at him and the old lady told him to 'shh'. "I'm awesome", he patted his chest proudly.

Now when he had solved that case, he had about day and a half to do anything he wanted. He almost always acted like it took him four days to complete his tasks even though it only took less than a day.

He typed Facebook into the adress bar and logged into Jaebum's account. There were no new messages. Jaebum must've checked them just a while ago.

Youngjae opened the message he had forgotten to read the other day.

It was a sext.

Great, Youngjae sighed. It was nothing interesting. Just some horny girl telling about how she's all wet and wants to suck Jaebum's sweet cock.

"Bitch get in line", Youngjae accidentally said out loud and the old lady told him to keep quiet again.