#16

When Youngjae arrived home, he ran straight to his room and slammed the door shut, not even bothering to think about his sleeping parents.

"What is going on, Youngjae honey?" his mother's voice came almost immediately. "It's six in the morning."

"Nothing mum", Youngjae answered voice cracking. "I'm sorry for waking you up."

He heard his mom walking away and tears started streaming down his face. He curled up in a ball on his bed and rocked back and forth.

He didn't know what was wrong. For some reason he felt so bad that Jaebum had painted a picture like that without his permission. What he didn't realize what that things he had done were much worse. He had stalked his boss, hacked him and done many illegal things like that. Jaebum had only expressed his passion for painting by creating a masterpiece of a naked boy which just happened to be Youngjae.

Youngjae turned to look the pictures of his boss on his wall. He stood up and ripped them all of, throwing them on the floor and stepping on them few times like a kid.

--

"Sweetie, I think it's time to wake up. You have work", Youngjae's mom knocked on the door, waking up Youngjae who had fallen asleep on the floor on top the ripped pictures.

"No mom, I'm sick", Youngjae groaned, not even opening his eyes or lifting his head.

"Are you okay?" she asked knocking again. Youngjae didn't answer. She walked away.

Youngjae sat up on the floor and took one of the pictures. Jaebum's face was ripped, the only part that had stayed untouched was that annoying smile.

Fuck, he ripped the picture to million pieces and threw them as far away as he could. That bastard.

--

Jaebum stood in the middle of his office, looking at the half empty book shelf. Big amount of books had fallen on the floor when he had sex with Youngjae for the first time. He had left them there to remind him of that moment. It was a good memory. He took his phone out of his pocket. He had a new message but it wasn't from Youngjae. It was Krystal asking how did it go last night. Jaebum didn't want to answer. He didn't want to speak to her at all. Not even ask for an advice.

He had sent almost twenty messages to Youngjae.

'I'm sorry...'

'Answer me'

'Baby where you are'

'Can you forgive me?'

'I'm sorry alright'

His messages were unrecieved. Youngjae didn't have his phone. He had left it in Jaebum's apartment who took it.

"You called me", the old lady who worked next to Youngjae, came to Jaebum's office. "Mr. Im", she continued, looking confused as she saw Jaebum's messy hair and dark circles under his red eyes.

"Can you cover up my office? I need to-" he wasn't sure what to tell "-take care of few things."

"Of course", she agreed without asking any questions. Jaebum left.

He went to his car and sat there for about fifteen minutes before doing anything. He was feeling this kind of feeling first time after a long, long time. He was afraid.

Finally gathering enough courage, he started the engine and drove away.

The ride to Youngjae's house felt way too short. He had thought that on the way there he could think about what he would say but then he had already arrived and had no idea what to do or say. And he couldn't turn back anymore.

He stood out of his car and almost right away he was being greeted with a bright voice that reminded him a lot of Youngjae.

"Hello", it was Youngjae's father. "Are you coming to see my son?"

Jaebum nodded awkwardly. Youngjae hadn't told him but his parents knew because they had seen them last time.

"I bet he wants to see you too", father walked away.

Jaebum was nervous werck. His hands were shaking and he knew that it'd be hard to let out a word.

"Excuse me Mrs. Choi", he said when he stepped in the house and saw Youngjae's mother.

"Oh, no need to be so formal, Mr. Im", she laughed and Jaebum felt weird because everyone was so nice to him. "If you're looking for Youngjae, his room is the last one to the left upstairs."

--

prepare for action i guess...