#9

"I-I'm not sure if I should", Youngjae was hesistating.

"Why?" Jaebum asked tilting his head and stepped closed. He enjoyed how the younger male had troubles staring at anywhere else but between his legs. "I know you want to. I know that you jerk off at my pictures after every time I get close to you."

"But Mr. Im", Youngjae started his voice still shaking. He wasn't scared, just nervous and frustrated. "I'm a virgin."

"Oh baby", Jaebum said with fatherly smile. "You won't be for long."

Youngjae didn't want to say no. This was the oppoturnity of his life. If he denied now, he might never get another change to do this. And hell yes he wanted this to happen.

Jaebum didn't ask any questions anymore and pulled Youngjae closer to him by his collar. He ripped the buttons of the shirt open and roughly took it off. He pulled Youngjae's jeans and boxers both off at once.

"You're so small", Jaebum teased making Youngjae blush from embarrasement.

"Shut up."

"And hard", he grinded himself against Youngjae and sucked his collarbone. "Be as loud as you want", Jaebum smiled as Youngjae let out a moan. "I want everyone to know how bad boy you have been."

Jaebum took a tight grib of Youngjae's legs and raised him on his lap. He took a few steps forward and banged him against the wall. A book fell from the shef. Jaebum opened the condom pack he had grabbed from his table and put it on with one hand.

"Because you were bad", Jaebum said letting go of Youngjae's neck where he had left a faint bite mark that would for sure be really purple the next day. "I'm not gonna let you easy."

"What does- oh fuck", Youngjae had trouble saying full words when Jaebum continued kissing his neck. "-that mean?"

"No prep", Jaebum explained. He positioned Youngjae better on his hips and before the younger had change to say anything, he entered him, going all the way in even thought Youngjae was a virgin.

Youngjae screamed loudly and tightened his grib on Jaebum's shoulder. His legs that were on Jaebum's hips, couldn't reach the ground so his only support was Jaebum and the thin wall behind him.

"Yes, that's what you get from making me mad", Jaebum groaned, getting huge amount of pleasure from Youngjae's pain. He pulled all the way out and thrust roughly back in, making couple more books to fall from the shelf.

"P-please, go faster", Youngjae managed to say between his moans and cries. Jaebum made his good act of the day and did as asked, starting to bang him harder and faster against the wall.

"You like this?" Jaebum asked and the loudness of Youngjae's moans told him that he was hitting the right place. Straight to younger's prostrate.

Youngjae nodded. He was pulling Jaebum's hair with his both hands now. He couldn't even control his own body anymore and had no idea what was happening around him.

"Mr. Im", Youngjae cried as he came to Jaebum's chest, not stopping his moans. Jaebum still continued to thrust inside of him until he had reached his peak too.

When he finally pulled out and let go of Youngjae, the younger fell to the ground because his legs couldn't hold his weight. He was panting and shaking lightly.

"I hope you learned your lesson", Jaebum said and walked to his clothes. He put his shirt and pants on walked out of his office. Youngjae was left laying on the floor, trying to recover from what just happened.

--

It took him half an hour to put his clothes back on and walk out of the office. It was dark and cold outside. In front of the door Jaebum was leaning to his fancy car.

"Wanna ride home, baby."

"I have my own car", Youngjae said feeling somewhat embarrased to look at his boss, his thoughts still running in what just happened in the office.

"My car has softer seats", Jaebum said and Youngjae took a while to get what he meant. "I'll pick you up tomorrow."

Youngjae nodded and Jaebum opened the passenger seat's door. He limped closer and got in.

"You don't have to call me baby", Youngjae said when Jaebum appeared next to him on the driver's seat.

"I think it's fair like that", Jaebum smirked as he started driving. "I call you baby, you call me daddy."

--

okay i have no idea what this is and writing smut is not really my thing as you can see