Chapter 2

Kay's POV 👸🏾💜👑

"Baby , did you pay the water bill?" , I asked walking around the house looking for Autumn . I walking into the hallway . Btw Riley was at Brits house , with her baby cousin , having a play date .
"Autumn ?" , I asked opening our room door . As I turned the light to see Autumn laying bed with her mouth tape & hands tied behind her back.

I gasped rushing towards her , as she began shaking her head as I took of the tape of her mouth, the door than slammed & I slowly turned around nervously .

"hello , Kay" , calm Madison said holding a gun in hand .

"Madison ? W-what are you doing here?" , I asked her .

She slightly laughed , "I missed you so much , I had to see you , you see , 5 years ago , I made a mistake , I walked out on you , I left you .... I didn't want too but I had too , you understand that right ?" , she asked me walking towards me .

"yeah , of course , I do" , I lied .

"It's been 5 years Kay , do you think I'm stupid?" , she yelled .

As I was frightened by this new Madison , "you never understood what I did for you , I killed my brother for you ... you wanted to be with Autumn , that's how you repay me" , she yelled once again .

"You walked out on me , you li---- "let me speak" , she angrily cut me off .

"Where gonna play a game , you do what ever I say or I will kill autumn" , Madison says .

"She's bluffing" , Autumn yelled .

As Madison then shot her in the leg , and autumn began screaming in pain . I slowly began to have tears form in my eyes .

"What happened to you?" , I asked her .

"I went insane just thinking about my love for you" , she says .

As I then looked to see my phone on my nightstand , I then quickly looked back to Madison . "do you hate me?" , I asked backing up towards the nightstand .

"Of course not , do you think I would go threw all this trouble just to see you ,  if I hated you?" , she asked .

"You think your slick right" , she says fastly walking up towards me , slamming me against the wall .

"I'm not dumb bitch" , she says choking me .

"G-get off of her!!" , Autumn yelled .

"Shut up!!" , Madison screamed .

As Madison then slapped me to the ground , at this point tears were already streaming down my cheeks , I've never seen her so violent .

I held my cheek & looked up at her , it's like she had so misery for doing this , "get up" , she told me pointing her gun at me .

As I slowly got up , and did what she told me , "stay there" , she told me as she pointed for me to stand in a corner . As she grabbed my phone & unlocked my phone .

1. How'd she know my password, like wtf

She dialed a number , "yeah , I got her" , "you got my money" , she says looking at me .

As she then hanged up & dialed another number & put the phone up to Autumn's ear .
Putting her gun at gun point , "tell them , your wife was kidnapped & your shot" , Madison told Autumn .

"hello ? , ... Please help me , I've been shot & my wife was kidnapped , you gonna help me .. Her name is Madison .. The one you kidnapped---- she cut off by Madison punching her in the face .

As Autumn was bleeding , and Madison hung up the phone . "What did I tell you to say ?" , she asked as I then looked at the door it was open this whole time .

"Just go" , I told myself . As I looked at Madison she wouldn't notice she would be to busy focusing on Autumn .

I then took off running out the room , with no looking back , "shit" , I heard Madison's voice say , as I ran into the kitchen , running towards the front door as I heard footsteps behind me .

I opened the front door running into the street looking for the nearest car , as a car was speeding up , as I step in front of it .

"Help me , please ... My ex -- just shot my wife & I--- before I could finish , "it's okay , get it" , the man said .

I quickly get in , "can I please use your phone?" , I asked him .
As he then locked the car doors , "don't your mother ever teach you , never to get into a car with a stranger ..... Foolish girl" , the man says as he then injected me with something .

Making me flinch , as the needle went inside of me , my vision got blurry & I began dizzy , as then my eyes closed .

How was that for a new chapter

I'm so sorry , that I haven't updated a lot , I'm back on my daily updates.... I love your supports ... I hope you enjoy this new chapter , comment down below tell me what you guys thought ..... Go Check Out My Other Books .