Chapter 6

Song : Relax By YG

Sexual Scene In This Chapter

-- after that deep ass conversation with Troy , I walked out the room , as I heard screaming in another room .

I quickly walked into the room , as my eyes widen opened , I saw Elliot raping a girl , she looked about 16 .

"Get off of her!" , I yelled pulling Elliot off of her .
As she was crying her eyes out , As I helped her off the bed , and walked her into the bathroom in the hallway . As I closed the door from behind us , as she sat on the toilet sobbing .

She was bleeding , so I got a rag .. Wet it , and placed it on her forehead .

"What's your name?" , I asked .

"Mila" , she managed as she looked up at me .

"How old are you ?" , I asked .

"I'm 16" , she says as she looked at me once more .

"Oh My Gosh , your that girl that went missing a couple days ago" , she says .

"You know me ??" , I asked her .

"Your , yo-- your Kay" , she says .

"That's me" , I say .

"What am I doing here ? , you gotta help me get home" , she says .

"I don't know , but I'm going to find out , I will .. We just have to wait" , I say .

"Wait .. What if he tries to r-- I cut her off , by putting a piece of loose hair behind her ear , "I won't let that happen" , I tell her .

"Just stay here" , I told her .

As I walked out the bathroom , to see Elliot standing in the alway , "look , Kay it wasn't what you saw , w--- I cut him off , "you raped a 16 year old girl , I think I know what I saw" , I told him walking into Madison's room .

As she was laying down in bed smoking a blunt , "why is she here?" , I asked her .

"Who?" , she asked .

"That girl , she's 16 for god sakes ... Elliot just fucking raped her" , I said .

"I know ... She's here to please the boys , they really haven't had head in s long time" , she says harshly as I walked up towards her about to slap her , she caught it , as pushed me to the bed .

"Would you rather it be you?" , she asked .

"Yeah , instead of a 16 year old girl , I probably would" , I stated harshly .

"You probably should've said that" , she threatened .

As she got off of me , as I stared at her confused , as she walked into the bathroom getting something & coming back out with rope .

She fastly walked the bed , turned me around , tying my hands up to the head board , and walked to the draw .

"So what your gonna finger me , till I beg you to stop?" , I asked sarcastically .

"Something like that" , she says turning around with a large dildo on her strap on .

Sexual Scene

I slowly shook my head , "let's see if you can talk that much shit , with cock inside of you" , she smirked .

I gulped , as she slowly pulled down my pants , "Madison , stop" , I say .

"Stop it , Madison" , I say once more .

"Don't fight it , let me give you pleasure , you know you want me" , she says .

"Please , Madison" , I say as she then slowly kissed down my thigh .

Making me let out moans that I tried my best to hold back , if she thinks I like it , she'll keep going .

"Madison , please don't d-- I was cut off by feeling her quickly pulling my panties to the side & lick my pussy .

My mouth opened wide , as my eyes rolled to back off my head , and my breathing became heavy , much heavier as before .

"M-Madiso-n" , I managed trying not to moan .

"Shh , just let daddy make you cum" , she says as she then without warning pushed her fake cock inside of me .

Making me moan loud , loudly as she thrusts into me faster with every pound .

"Mhm" , I moaned .

"You like that don't you?" , she says pushing inside of me .

- Fuck yes , I love it -

"No , plead-- please stop" , I lied .

"Let me make you love It" , she says thrusting into my harder & faster .

"Fuck --- Me" , I moaned loudly .

"Aha" , I moaned .

As I then felt my climax coming , "hold it" , she said smacking my ass as I gripped the bed sheet .

As I began shaking & curling my toes , "please--" , I begged her .

"Now" , she says .

As I then moaned loudly as I cum , I arched my back ... A few seconds later , I was breathing heavily , "God , it's been so long since I fucked you" , she smirked .

As she untied me , I laid in bed , as she whispered into my ear , "and I wasn't even trying to make you cum" , she whispered into my ear sending chill up & down my spine .

"Next time , I won't stop until your crying" , she says as she smacked my ass cheek asf then walking away .

I couldn't say anything , I was in to much off shock , how the hell did she .... I mean .. I sh--- well shit , I'm not gonna lie , that shit felt fucking amazing .