Chapter 1

I'm at a salon in L.A. on my home town. After I study in Paris for a long time.

Then someone tap my back.

"Hey! YN(your name), how are you? Been a long time huh?" Nicole said. She's my friend when I was in High School but after I went to Paris we didn't catch up since then.

"Oh! Hey!" I hugged her and kissed her cheeks. Then she sitted beaide me.

"I'm fine, how about you?" I asked.

"Good good! I have 2 kids and my husband Tristan." She said.

"Oh, Tristan? You long time boyfriend since we were High school?" I asked again.

"Yes, you remember! Do you still dating Bradley?" She asked. Then theres an awkward silence after that question.

I just smile and answer "Ha! Bradley! We talk 8 years ago." I said sarcastically.

"Oh I'm so sorry for that." She apologizes.

"No, it's fine. I'm happy right now." I lied.

"Really? So, you're dating someone!"

"Were actually engaged." The second attempt of lying.

"Ohhhhh! Is this the ring? It's so gorgeous!"

I'm really lucky too because I am wearing my ring with diamonds on it which my mum gave me for my birthday.

"Y-eah. Uhm." I laugh a bit.

"So who is this lucky man too?"

Yeezus! I forgot about that! Then I rememer the magazine I am reading last night there's this Man in a printed suit and he is so handsome.

"Uhm, do you know, uhm! Ha-Har-Harry Styles. Yeah Harry Styles. That! That lad!" I stutter because of too much lying.

Oh God!

"Oh that lad in the boy band when we we're on high school and now the President of the Préstige company? Holy shit! Jackpot"

"Yeah. Ha-ha-ha." Is all I can say.

"Oh I have to go my husband is texting me. Anyways here's my number. I just wanted you to ask if you wanna go out tomorrow. I can call the girls?" She offer.

"Girls? Hazel and Olivia? Yes yes sure." I said.

"Bring your husband with you they surely bring theirs. Bye" She kissed my cheek and walk away.

What the hell is that!?

I went home and I seriously search on google about Mr. Harry Styles whom I just dragged into and if where is he right now?

"Fuck!" I mumble.

--------------------------

So yeah guys it's my first time. Well I hope you'll like it and enjoy! x