Chapter 18

"DON'T FUCKING JUMP!"

He was just looking at me.

"Come near me! I got to tell you something."

He doesn't care!

"You know what? It is your sister's life." I started. "People are growing up. People learn to choose. And it's your sister's choice."

"Shut up!" He finally say something.

"I know. I know I am just a normal person. I don't even matter. I don't matter to you." I felt shiver on my back. "But although I am just YN. Tho this is just pretending. You still have my back. You can talk to me, I'll listen. I'll help you. And I hope I am too. Harry, I need to tell you this..." I paused. "Face your fear. Like you need face this all. And I'll tell you. You'll breathe a relief."

"How did you know?! If you telling me non-sense. Leave me alone." He said angrily.

"Because I do. I have Acrophobia. But look at me. I ride a plane many times and I am on the top of London Bridge. That's an accomplishment. I over come my fear." I said. "So please. What ever it is. DON'T DO IT! SUICIDE ISN'T THE ANSWER!"

"Suicide?" He said. "I'm not here to jump. I just want to relax myself. I need a stress free place. So if you just gonna rant like a fucking side hoe! Leave me alone! I don't fucking need you here! I'm stressed with my life then what?! You're just another stress in life! You don't understand what I'm going through! Get out!"

"What?! Did you just call me a HOE?!" I want to cry. I really want to cry! "I know I'm just your SIDE HOE! A FUCKING SIDE HOE!"

"I'm sorry.." He move closer to me.

"Sorry? You ain't sorry." He hold my arm. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!"

It started to rain. So I leave. I just wanna leave this place!

I took my shoes off. I run down.

I runaway. The rain fell so hard. But I didn't care. That the time I cried. My mascara is falling. I don't care!

I was on the street walking and it was 9PM. I'm wet because of the rain. I can't feel my legs so I took a cab. I'm going back to cheshire get my things and leave. There's no sense of staying here.

We travel for like an hour.

"We are here." The driver said.

"Yeah. How much?"

"Ma'am do not pay. I'll go ahead and take a rest." He said.

"No it can't be. It was a long ride. Get this."

"No Ma'am it's fine."

"I don't have Euro. But I gotta give you $100." I put it on the chair.

"You know I can read you by your eyes. You are hurt. You're hurting because of a guy. A guy you love for a very long time. You love him even you barely knew him. But you can't find it on yourself because you're still a bit confused and afraid. Afraid of the truth you were falling. But when you find it. I swear you'll be happy. Just open your mind. Most especially your heart. Always follow what your heart's want. It will find a way. See you."

Then he leave.

I am speechless.

So after a weird conversation with the cab driver I went inside. They are all there. Even Harry.

They were waiting for me.

But I avoid Harry. Her family doesn't even talking. My dress is so wet, my mascara had gone bad on my face. I look like a total shit.

I went to his room and take a shower.

After a long shower prepare my things.

Harry came.

"Where are you going?"

I didn't answer him back.

I keep my things and about to leave but Harry pull me.

"It's raining. Don't leave."

I forcefully let go of his hand.

But he hugged me from my back. My tears started to fall.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"Stop. Let go of me." But instead of letting go. He burry his face on my neck. I can feel his tears falling on my neck.

"I didn't tell Mom the us. So please don't go." I begged.

"You should tell them the truth."

I feel so exhausted. I still can't feel my leg. I felt dizzy.

And then I don't know what happened next.