Chapter 39

I went back to the hotel at 10PM. I was a bit drunk. But Cameron accompanied me to the lobby. I quickly went for a long bath. After 30 minutes, I am fine but a bit tipsy. I lay on bed and turned my phone on.

I have received a lot of messages and notifications from my social media's.

I checked out my social media's account first. Had a lot of likes and messages saying.

'YN, is such a bitch. Do you think Harry and Cameron will like you at the same time.'

'She's such a flirt.'

I was also tagged with some photos of me with Cameron and with Harry.

'This gal is a fucking two timer.'

'There's this new chick from the block that is dating the sexiest human being, but still turn to her left and had another fling with an another hottie! Woah!'

Wow. Just wow!

I knew this coming. This is the fuckinh disadvantage of dating a famous people. People see every mistake you made and never talk about your success.

I went to my iMessage and taaadaaah!!!

98 messages, most of it are from Harry, my friends, mom, the lads in UK, Gemma, Anne and unknown numbers.

I opened some messages saying:

"YN, what the fuck is TMZ news?" -Olivia

"Hey you alright? Eleanor here." -Eleanor

"Face time us, worrying." -Lou Teasdale

"Hey babe. Wth is TMZ photos spreading of you with Cameron? *Attached Photo*" -Niall

"I hope you're okay. If you need a talk, I always have free time for you." -Gemma

"Oh and I missed you already." -Gemma

"I miss you pumpkin, I hope you'll be fine. I believe in you whatever happens. Godbless!" -Mom Anne

"I'm calling but your phone is off. Call me back." -Mommy

"Where are you?" -Harry

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS MAN! *Attached photo*" -Harry.

"I love you I'm not mad at you. But damn it! Left that boy alone or else!" -Harry.

I rolled my eyes reading Harry's messages.

I called him.

"Hello! What the fuck are you talking about!" I said angrily.

"Where are you babe, gonna fetch you." Harry said.

"Shut the fuck up. You're not fetching me!" I said.

"What happened to you? Are you drunk?" He asked.

"You're shallow as fuck!" I said.

"I'm sorry. Let me explain." He begged.

"No!" I yelled and hang up.

Now he was texting me.

"Leave me alone Harry!" I cried myself to sleep. "For once!"

The next day I woke up with headache.

"What the fuck!" I mumble. I look at myself on mirror. "Wow! Why do I dressed like this? Why am I home? Am I dreaming? How is this happening! I'm home?" I slapped myself just to make sure.

Someone opened the door. "You're not dreaming." Harry said.

"What happened?!" I asked.

"You don't remember?" He was very calm.