Chapter 50.1

*After 1 year*

After a year and 4 months of the best moment of my life our engagement and a long preparation of our wedding we are finally here. 2 days before our wedding in Maui, Hawaii which is Harry's favorite place. We also decided to celebrate our beach wedding ceremony.

Our friends organized Bridal shower and Bachelorette party for us. At first Harry being the kill joy resist. But he was pleased when his mom and Gemma ask him to go for it. So he has no choice!

"Hi love." I mumble through the phone.

"I miss you." He said.

"Awe I miss you too sweetie." I mumble.

"You sounds like mom. Stop that!" He said in annoyance. Even though he was in the other line I can memorize his annoyed face.

"Ha! Are you ready for your Bachelorette party?" I asked.

"I actually don't wanna go. I don't need that on my life but the lads are insisting. You know? How about you? Are you attending tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, we're actually about to go. See you on our wedding! I love you." I answer. "Do not touch someone else's butt or else!" I threatened.

"Do not touch someone else's abs! I'm gonna beat their asses! I'll f-" I hang up he is being paranoid and started ranting.

I started preparing for my party. I don't know where we are going but they told me to wear anything but bring a bikini. I think it was a pool or beach party. For a fact that we were in Hawaii and it's summer!

So I already wore my bikini, Harry's white casual long sleeves and denim shorts. I unbotton the first two button from my neck. I also tacked in the left side of the polo. I rolled up the sleeves up to my lower elbows. I slipped on my black stiletto. Lou was waiting for me so she can do my hair and makeup. All the girls were at the living room of my hotel and they're getting ready also. Lottie was helping Lou for the hair and makeup's of the other girls. Eleanor, Perrie, Nicole, Olivia, Hazel and Sophia are done. It's Gemma's turn to Lottie's make over.

We are all very excited that's why we started getting ready since morning. Lou bleached my hair into light blonde and pink ombré. Harry doesn't know about this, he's probably gonna get mad if he does.

Lou, loose curled my hair and messed it a bit. Then she put a boho style head chain. She put neutral eye make up, strong contour and nude color lips.

"Wow! I love it! Thanks Lou." I said after she makeover me.

"You're stunning in every way!" She said.

"Awe, how sweet of you! Wait I gotta get my phone, so we can leave." I mumble.

"Oops!" Lou grabbed my hand. "No phone!" She said.

"What? Harry will call me." I said.

"You can't if you don't want him trace your location and beat the guesses asses." She explained.

"Was it really wild?" I asked in confusion. She just gave me a smirk.

"Let's take a group picture before leaving." Perrie suggests.

We took a lot of photos and then they left their phones on their hotel rooms too.

We went outside and the limousine were waiting for us. We ride on it and the chauffeur drove us to our location. It is exactly 8:30 PM when we arrived on to the venue.

"You should be blind folded!" Eleanor said.

"What? No. I don't want to." I said.