Chapter 40

I was at home thinking about Kendall's revelation. I feel so weak. There are a lot of things going on my mind. I don't even know what am I going to do. I didn't even prepare for our dinner. Then my phone beeps, I have a notification on Twitter.

It's Cameron, he followed me and he tweeted something saying:

"Just met a girl, she's kind and pure." He didn't tagged me at first one, but I know it was me. I Retweeted and Faved it.

"It wasn't my intention to hurt any of you. She's my good friend. And as a respect I would just like to apologized to @/Harry_Styles man, you're the luckiest. She's precious. Godbless!" He tweeted again but this time he tagged Harry and he apologized.

"@/camerondallas Thank you for what you have done. It's a pleasure to meet a person like you. You're such a genuine creature. ❤️" I replied to his tweet.

"@/camerondallas Thank you for taking care of my Queen. I hope to see you soon. Love all around. x" Harry replied back to Cameron.

Harry can tweet but he never texted me or something. But I don't mind tho. I really don't mind.

*Kendall Jenner followed you*

The fuck is this? Should I follow her back or?

Yes, follow her so she can't say you're the bitter even if you do. My subconscious said.

I went to his acvount and followed her back.

"Bitch." I mumble to myself. Locked my phone started walking towards the kitchen.

I'm planning to cook steak, mashed potatoes, macaroni salad and some veggies. Also bought sushi because why not?!

After preparing the food I also clean the house. Changed curtains, pillowcase and put all the flowers on a vase. After that I took another bath, it's like I shower 7 times a day. Because it's so warm in LA. Missing England.

I wore my laced crop top off shoulder in peach and high-waist shorts.. Put on my messy bun. Minimal make up and sprayed perfume on my body. Wore my black flip flops.

It was 8PM and I'm waiting for Harry to come. So I watched movie. I was watching Love Actually, because it's Harry's favorite. It was 10PM, 2 hours of waiting Harry wasn't texting me. I texted him saying where was he? But he doesn't reply yet. So I went on Twitter and look if he was tweeting. But he wasn't his last tweet was, "All the love as always. x" But it was 6 hours ago.

I saw some Kendall's tweet so I stalked her. My heart hurts as shit, when I saw her tweets about baby, but doesn't confirming anything yet. I was refreshing her account to her new tweets. Then she tweeted a photo. I was waiting for it to load. I almost choked myself. My phone almost fell on the floor and my whole body was shaking. She posted a photo of her and Harry, captioned: 'Baby daddy. 👶🏽😉👌🏼' It was a candid shot Kendall's hands wapped on Harry's neck and was laughing while looking on her.

I screenshot the photo. She deleted it immediately. And seconds after "BABY DADDY' thing started the trend. They also have the screenshot photo.

I closed my account and turn off the wifi, lpeople were tagging and mentioning me.

I was calling Harry but he wasn't answering me. I was looking on their picture. "I just got defeated!" I rolled my eyes. I put the food on the fridge. My phone beeps. Harry texted me saying, "Sorry I just got home. Busy day. How are you?"