Chapter 47

"I WILL ALWAYS BE YOURS!" He said.

My heart raced with that 5 words that came out on his mouth. We suddenly stopped on the side of the road. I was just looking at him with shock.

"We might broke up, you might left me in this place but you never left in my heart. You are always here." Pointing his left chest. He held my hand and put it on his chest. "You still own this spot. I have never loved someone else, as much as I love you." His teary eyes started falling to his face.

"It's does still hurts, Harry." I was trying to removed my hand from his chest, but held it tighter. "Aren't you mad at me?" This words suddenly came out from my mouth. That's one thing I wanna know.

"It still hurts." He said. "But my love for you is stronger than my pride. You're the most important person to me." He kissed my hands, not just once. He never let go of it.

"That is so unfair." I murmured. It's so unfair for his family. I know the feeling of not being wanted. But it hurts more when you feel unwanted by the person you love the most. "I told you before, tht uou should give your child a great family."

"Huh?!" He asked in confused. "What child?" He denied.

"Oh come on, Harry! Stop denying!" I pulled my hand in force so I can leave!

"I'm not denying anything." He answered. I rolled my eyes and open the door and left. I heard him stepping out of the car. "Where are you going?!"

"Going home!" I murmured. Then he picked me up and rush me back to the car. "What the hell! Put me down!" I screamed.

He locked the door and he started driving again. He drove to Hollywood bowl overlook for like 25 minutes. It is 5:35 AM when we got there.

"What the hell Harry!" I was a bit frightened because we were on a cliff, alone and it's a bit dark. "Are you trying to kill me? You know I have fear in heights!"

"Just wait for few minutes." He stepped out of the car went in the trunk. He was holding a canvas and put it beside the car, which is freakin nearby a cliff. Yeah. Ha! "Come here!" He yelled.

I stepped out of the car and stood there for a few minutes. I felt a little bit dizzy, my stomach is turning upside down. I was really so scared of heights.

"How long would you gonna stand there huh?" Now he was sitting on the canvas, he supports his back with his elbows, revealing his muscular and veiny arms. Ugh!

"Uh, doesn't feel good in it." I rubbed my temples.

He stood up and pulled me in the canvas. "Woah! Chill out!" I mumble. "I thought you've over come your fear?!" He said. Does e still remember that?

'Tower bridge.' My inner me said.

"Ohhhhh! Yeah, I was a bit tipsy, alcohol." I'm playing it cool now.

"Yeah! Play it safe YN." He said. Does he read my mind? He stood up and went back to the trunk. He was now holding a basket.

"What is that?" I asked in confusion.

"Breakfast." He replied.

"You aren't ready huh!" I sarcastically said and laughed a bit.

"I am." He said and sitted back to his place. And took the coffee, banana, sandwiches and extra bacons out of the basket.

"Are you serious?" Now I burst out laughing. "Picnic at 6 AM."

He handed me the coffee and sandwich. "Okay 30 seconds." He murmured.