Chapter 46

He is standing behind us. His hands are in his pocket. Wearing black skinny jeans, white plain shirt and an opened red plaid shirt, boots and a short curly-haired with a bandana.

I can't even see his face because he was against the bright lights. I was trying to see his face using my hands to cover the light from my eyes but I can't. But if you could see his figure, he's very familiar.

"Do you know him?" I asked Kiara.

"Yeah! Hawwy." She said.

Why the hell this man just standing there! And doesn't freaking out when he almost lost his daughter!

"Excuse me Sir, I think you've just lost your daughter." I said. "Hey! Excuse me?" I waved to caught his attention.

I went over him and about to give Kiara, but Kiara was crying.

"Baby, go to Daddy, he was waiting for you. Okay? I will meet you on your birthday. Right?" I told her another lie to calm her and so she'll go with his daddy.

"No, don't leave me!" She hugged me tighter so her statue daddy can't get her.

"Sir, can you help me." I asked politely.

He cleared his throat.

He sounds very familiar.

"I'm sorry." He said with his raspy voice. He walks towards me. Finally I can see his...

'What the fu-'

I almost jumped off from where I was standing. And my heart just fell on the floor. I can feel the weakness on my knees. My whole body was shaking.

I was carrying Kiara, his daughter. She's very strong and doesn't want to let go of me.

"I'm really sorry for the inconvinient." He said.

Now I'm the statue one.

"Kiara, come on." He said.

"I don't want to! You're such a bad boy!" She cried. What the hell did he just do to his daughter!

"Come on Kiara!" He said.

"Can you not yell at her?!" I said. I also rolled my eyes. He forces Kiara to come with him. Kiara and I almost fell off the ground. Luckily, I still manage to hold on to something, I mean someone. He holds us so I can support myself. "Oh God. Don't force her." I said. "Let her." I added.

He let Kiara hugging me. "Baby, can you loosen mommy's hug? I'm choking." I joked. Yeah! Mommy!

"I'm sorry, mommy!" She said.

"Look at me, stop crying okay?" I wiped her tear. "I'll stay here."

"Promise?" She asked.

"Yeah!" We pinky swear and she stopped crying.

"He is such a badboy!" Pointing to him.

"Why?" I asked.

"She's kissing a lot of girls. I saw!" She answered. My heart just got broken. If it's paper it can be a confetti right now.