Chapter 6

Two day before the party. I still don't know what to do.

So I search on Harry's flat here in Beverly Hills.

I wrote his address on a piece of paper.

After an hour of preparing. I left home ahead of Harry's. I have the courage now. I'm gonna ask him for some shit!

Ha!

I am on Harry Styles' house gate.

Well, I ain't the only who needing him. There are a lot of girls outside, "Uh Oh!" I'm driving my Audi R8, I think they won't gonna see me.

Then when I was on the gate, the security didn't allow me to get inside.

"Um, Harry texted me that he want me to come over." I lied. Yeah I'm the ultimate liar here. "Here's my I.D's"

"No ma'am were sorry but he doesn't want to disturb right now." The security says.

"I'll show you his text or I'm gonna call him? Okay, I'm calling him." I said.

I edited my childhood friend Tyler's contact name and I dialled his number.

"Hey! Harry! I'm on your gate, your security doesn't allow me to go inside." I said.

"What?! What are you talking about?" Tyler on the other line says.

"Tell him to let me in!" I command.

"What? Okay. I knew it!" He said. Then he pretend as Harry. I put it on loud speak. "Let her in." He said

The security opened the gate and I drove my car inside. I was laughing so hard. I can't imagine Tyler would help me. I missed him.

I went inside the house. Looking for him, to the kitchen, to then living room, to the poolside, garden and places he'd probably in.

"Harry!" I shout his name.

My last choice is the room upstair. I stepped in whilst calling his name.

I knocked on his room's door.

"For the 20th times Harry!" I said.

So I twisted the door knob. It was opened.

I went inside.

I walk and search for him. But I felt something weird while I was in that room.

I look around but no one was there. Harry wasn't there.

Suddenly someone holds my shoulder.

"BOOOOOOO!!!"

"WHAT THE F-" I screamed because I was really so scared. I almost lost the shit out on me. I almost swear.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU'RE TRESPASSING!" Harry said.

"Nooooo! I need some favor." I started the confessions.

"Really? Like you need to lie to my securities? Is this so important?" He said.

"No, I mean yes. Maybe it wasn't important for you. But to me? It is."

"Spill the bean!"

"Hmmm, when I came back from Paris, hmmmm"

"Yeah?"

"I started this story, that.."

I paused. Because I'm really nervous.

"What? Are we going to play staring game here?"

"You know you're so bipolar!"

"Leave! If you doesn't have anything to say." He said.

Ha this bipolar douche!!!

"I lied about you and I were engaged. I told my ex-boyfriend's wife and my friends that you're my fianceé. I said that because, I'm so old and I'm the only one who's still, single and stuffs! Please!" I explained.

"WHAT?!"

"Please just pretend, that we're  on a relationship. And then I'm gonna tell tem the truth" I begged.

"STOP! You're dellusional!" He said.

"Just for 1 night, on my friend's birthday in Malibu. Plssss!" I begged.

"I WON'T DO THAT! LEAVE!" He said.

"O-okay, I'm sorry." Then I left feeling down. I almost cried.

What the hell I'm going to do now!