Chapter 44

Your POV*

Right after I accompanied Niall at the airport, I stayed for more hours. I'm outside the hotel waiting for a cab. I'm planning to go in Maui for another week. And after that I'm going back to Paris.

But I saw Harry running and searching outside. I remember Mark's suggests, I didn't hesitate to called him.

"Harry!" I yelled.

He look to his left and right before found me and his face lighten up.

'I missed you' My subconscious said.

I never even heard what the hell he was saying, I really missed him like, I was in a deep fantasy. My prince just came and saed me. How could he be here anyways?

"Babe, can we talk?" He asked.

But I thought I would be fine, the moment I hear his voice want my heart to burst out. It still hurts.

"We really need to talk Harry, let's end this." I turned away so he won't able to see me hurting.

"We can't end up like that. Please talk to me. Look at me!" He stroked hus hair and pushed it back. Well I can see it from the side of my eye.

"Harry, I'm giving you chance to talk to me. But that's my decision, I hope you respect that." I said.

"I didn't even said a word and you already have answers?!" He said.

"Are you fucking yelling at me? Because I'll go ahead instead." I said.

He grabbed my hand, dragged me back to hotel. And he was really staying at my hotel, too bad I was leaving.

"Where are we going?!" I asks pretending I don't know where.

"Talk to me in a private place! We can't just be yelling at each other in public!" He said.

"Oh yeah! So you're planning to yell at me! Fuck life!" I mumble.

We were on his room, which is Niall's room. Ha!

"How did you know that I was here?"

"That's not important!" He said.

"Ohhhh! Niall! You're dead!" I whisper.

"Look at me!" He said.

"Can you chill for once!!!" I said.

"I can't just fucking chill! I'm losing you! Where the fuck is the chill!!" He yelled.

"I said stop yelling!" I said.

"Please! Don't  leave me!" He murmured. "I actually don't know what to do with out you." He said.

"You lived 30 years with out me! You can do that! Plus your child needs you. Don't you think of that?!" I said.

"It's not that easy, I can't do that." He said.

"It was easy, if you wanted to!" I said.

"Well, I don't want it! Stop pushing me away. You know what? Look!" He held my hands. "Do you still love me?"