Chapter 48

This is probably the longest chapter. Lol!

But I just wanna remind you guys that some parts of the story in this chapter is not suitable for young readers. It's Rated-18, I actually don't how it ended up there. While I was writing this chapter I was like 'Holy shit! This is not the usual me!' I'm a bit afraid of some comments, it's my first time to write a story like this. I'm so sorry!

Enjoy! ;)

[CHAPTER 48]

I woke up the next day with a loud knocks.

I stood up and put my robe on and went straight on the door.

"Mom?" I yelled. I opened the door and thought it was my mom.

"Hey!" The person knocking on the door said.

"Harry?!" I said in confusion. Why the hell is he here?

"Yeah, um? Did I just? Uhm. Did I? I mean, I'm sorry, I gotta go." He said. While he is tip toeing and hands on his pocket. He turned around to walk away.

"Hey! It's okay, come in." I said. He stopped from where he was standing. He slowly turned around that makes my heart skip. It's like te world stops for a while and he was the only person I see. He gave me a wide grinned, that makes his dimples more deeper. His sparkling green eyes, so damn beautiful. Everything was a slow motion.

"Oh god.." I mumble to myself.

"I just want to ask you for a walk and a lunch of course." He has finally bid it out.

What?

Did he just?

Wait..

What the hell!

"Are you serious?" I said.

"Yeah, like right now?" He answered.

'Kiara..' My inner me said.

Yeah and Kendall. I raised my brows and gae him a frowned face.

"I'm sorry, I had a lot of things to finish. Uhm, gonna grab groceries for Christmas eve's. Yeah!" I lied. I actually don't know what to get for Christmas eve. Ugh! Mom help!

"Really? That's good. I'll help you." He said unexpectedly.

'Jesus Christ!' My inner me mumble.

"No it's fine." I said.

"Is someone's gonna get mad if I would help you?" He asked.

"What? No." I said in confusion. What the ell is he trying to say?

"Oh. Yeah he might get mad." His grinned turn into disappointed face one. He then turn around and headed to his car.

"Harry!" I yelled. What was that? "No one's gonna get mad. You can help me for groceries." Forreal?!

Then he run towards me and hugged me as tight as he can. I got carried away so I hug him too.

'I miss this.' My inner me said.

"Wow that was unexpected." He burry his face on my neck and I also can feel him smirking. "I miss you."

"I miss this.." I whispered.

He wrapped his arm on my waist more tighter and took a deep breath.

"I've got to take a shower, Hazza." I mumble.