Chapter 3

Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N!! We're out of snacks!" The twins complained. I've been in this club for about, a day and all  I've done is been ordered around and I'm sick of it! Y/N do this Y/N do that! They don't even know I'm a girl! The only one who I can stand is Haruhi, who I've figured out is a girl.

I walk to the store and buy some Vanilla,Chocolate, and Mint Ice cream, because who doesn't like Ice Cream? 

I buy some cake and instant coffee, in case Ice Cream is too "cheap" for their tastes.

I pay for the stuff and head back over to the club.

"Hey, what's this?" Tamaki asked me holding up the ice cream. I finally learned all their names. 

"Are you joking?" I asked. How could he not know what Ice Cream is!?!

"Wait, I've heard this! It's that commoners snack, right? What was it called? Was it Cold Cream? No, Wait, I've got it! It's Ice Cream isn't it!!!!" He said, proud that he figured it out. Is he kidding? I mean, I was kidding when I said it was to cheap for their tastes! How could they have never tasted Ice Cream?!?!

"Only 30 ¥? That's cheap!" Hikaru said staring at the box.

"Well if you don't want it I'll take it!" I yelled. This was stupid.

"No, it's ok. I'm gonna try this. I will eat the Ice Cream!!!!" Tamaki yelled

He then had me "Prepare the dish." I heard girls make complaints that they were scared to eat it, and in which Tamaki replied"How about I feed it to you my dear?" Causing all the girls to squeal, and making me want to barf. 

Everyone tasted it,and I watched as their faces lit up. The Ice Cream was gone in under a minute! 

"Y/N!!!! Go get us more of this Ice Cream!!!" Tamaki said, pointing at me. Grrr, these rich kids are really getting on my nerves.

I came back with more  Ice Cream, and started to sweep the floors.  Suddenly, a girl  bumped into me, spilling her hot coffee on me! Did I say it was hot?!?!

"O-Oh!!! I'm SO SORRY!!!" She said apologizing on her knees.

"Whatever it's fine." I said.

"Well we can't have you walking around with that giant stain on your hoodie , can we? Hikaru, Kaoru, get me something he can change into."

It turns out they ran out of spare uniforms, so they just told me to change into one of their many retired costumes. In the back, you saw 6 dresses.  You didn't want to ask, and there was no way that you would ever wear those monstrosities. You also saw a dress that said "For Haruhi, from Tamaki." 

I'm not surprised that Haruhi rejected it, and it looked to big for her, but perfectly fine for me. I sighed. I put on the dress. It didn't look horrible on me.                                                                                     

I came out and everyone gasped. "So your a g-girl?" tamaki asked, so confused.

"Yeah. I've been this whole time, dummy!" I said, looking down at my now noticeable chest.

Everyone in the room turned as red as a tomato. I didn't care. I put on my head phones and started to work. It was nice, not being able to listen to them complain and flirt. 

My music didn't last forever though. My phone ran out of battery. Sigh.

The day ended soon after that, though, so It wasn't so bad. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Time-Skip

The next day, a girl with strawberry blond hair came in. 

"KOKYA!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled! 

Kokya sighed. 

"Who are you?" The twins asked. 

"Huh? Oh I'm Amy Ootori! Kokya's cousin!!!"

"Wait you're related to him?!?!" The twins, Tamaki, and Honey yelled. They then started to freak out.

"Hey Kokya who's the hot chick? Is she your girlfriend? " Pointing to me. I blushed, I'm not used to comments like that. Big mistake. Soon, Amy, Tamaki, and the twins glomped me! 

"That is Y/N L/N. She is a commoner, working off a dept. Anyway, what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in america?" Tamaki and the twins were still glomping me, so I barely heard what Kyoya said.

"I'm moving here!!! Isn't that exciting!?!?" She yelled. Kyoya went white.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ender: Wow, I'm surprised I finished this a day later from the last one! Clap Clap. Thanks to RealLifeRouge for the OC :) ! You can still post your OC if you want!

Ender: Hey, where is the host club?!?!

Harhui: They're scared of what happened last time, so they're hiding.

Ender: Oh ok. Maybe that'll teach them to read my script (laughs happily) 

Ender: I was just having a little fun, I didn't mean it.

Tamaki: R-really?

Ender: Yeah I guess

Tamaki: YAY!!!!!!!!!

Ender: I have to go, bye! 

(The dress)