Chapter 10

Hey, where are you guys? I texted. I swear, I'm at this big fancy fair, and they don't show up! 

Well, I might as well explore as long as I'm here.

"Excuse me, but I'm looking for Hikaru and Kaoru, my sons, have you seen them?" A woman with short, orange hair asked. She reminded me of Hikaru and Kaoru. Not that that's a surprise, she is their mother, after all. 

"I'm wondering the same thing." I said.

"Anyway, I never introduced myself, did I? I'm Yuzuha Hitachiin." She said.

"Y/N L/N." 

"Wait- L/N as in the L/N companies?" She asked.

"Yes, just like that. I'm sure you've heard of my parents murder correct?" I asked. She gave me a sad nod. 

"Well, ever since then I've been homeless. But when I'm 18 I'll be able to take over my company." I said with a smile at the last part.

"Oh, that's nice isn't it? I'm sorry for your loss." She says, pity in her eyes. 

"It's fine. How about we look for your sons?" I suggested. 

"That sounds like a great idea." She said with a smile.  

We looked in every room in the entire school, and we found nothing. After a long time of looking, we finally sat down. 

"*pant* That was *pant* a lot of *pant* walking."  Yuzuha said.

"I *pant* know *pant* right?" I replied. 

We laughed. We had a good time, talking together.

"Excuse me, you haven't seen my son, have you?" A man asked me.

"I don't know, who's your son?" I asked.

"Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but most people call him Honey. I'm Yorihisa Haninozuka, by the way." The man said. 

"I've been looking, but no luck. And I'm Y/N L/N, by the way." I said with a smile.

"As in the L/N companies?" He asked. That question comes up a lot in my life, doesn't it? 

"Yes, exactly. I'll be able to take over the companies when I'm older." I said.

"Oh! Yuzuha  you're here!" He said, just noticing her .

"Anyway, can you help me look for him?" He asked us. We groaned. 

We were walking around the school, and once we got to about halfway around the whole school we heard voices. 

"You know, I've never met a Tranny before you." 

"Shut up! Just because I like women's clothing doesn't make me non-human!" 

I saw a group of men walking towards us. I recognized one of them. Yuzuru Suoh, the chairman of the school, and Tamaki's father.

"Y/N!!!!! It's been forever!!! How's the school?" 

"Great, thanks! I can't thank you enough for the scholarship!" I said with a grateful smile. 

"Yuzuru, who is this?" Man asked with black hair and glasses asked. 

"Oh, this is Y/N L/N. She was on the street, singing with an amazing voice, better than I've ever heard before. It was so good, that I gave her a scholarship in arts!" He explained. I blushed. 

"L/N as in the L/N companies?" The man asked me.

"Yeah." I said bluntly. The chairman looked at me with pure shock on his face. I could tell he didn't realize that until now.