2

Mai's P.O.V

    I'ts midnight again. I haven't been sleeping well since just last week. As of now I'm drinking some tea sitting on my couch. I've been thinking of moving. As of two months ago, thats what has been on my mind. It's been five years and I'm styill not over Naru. Yes, I should move. This place gives me a headache. I'll start anew. A new place, A new start, A new life, another chance at being me, Before Naru came into my life. I set my tea down and grab my lap top to look for apartments.

    After thirty minutes Of looking I think I have finally found the perfect apartment. Its Located on the other side of town, right next to a couple cafe's. The apartment has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It looks just right, Like it was ment for me to live in it.

          Normal P.O.V

     After Mai bought te apartment she began packing. After a week of packing and filling the moving van withh all of her belongings she was ready to move away from the Shibuya district. Mai was ready to forget about her former narcissistic boss and begin a new life. as the moving van was leaving the parking lot of Mai's now old apartment building she felt a weight on her shoulders, but it had a strange feeling, the very same feeling she  wakes up to every midnight. She just cant seem to shake it off. Something felt... off, but Mai being Mai she couldnt put her finger on it and tried to shake the feeling off.

     Upon arriving  at the apartment building, Mai began to unload the moving van and putting the 

boxes in her new apartment. After three long hours Mai was finally done unpacking her more needed items like furniture  and her necessities. As Mai looked at the time she realized it was almost 8Pm so she decided to go get ready for bed. Once she layed in bed it took no time for her to fall asleep.

  Another short chapter, I'm pretty sure i wrote some other chapters to be longer but anyway i hope you liked this chapter the next one is coming up soon :) 

+*+*+ I do NOT own Ghost Hunt or any of the characters!+*+*+