7

Mai

     "They cant save you. None of them can. You've been protected your whole life, surrounding yourself with people. Your parents died protecting you from me." the figures words flooded Mai's head, not wanting to hear what it had to say to keep feeding off her emotions of hurt and sadness. She's aware its feeding off of her, but does she remember why? Mai cant place her finger on it, she knew the reason why, so why cant she remember?
     "Youre cruel." is all she said to him in the dark room she had found herself in. "Whats so special that you want from me, feeding off my emotions like a leech?" she was tired of him being around her, she wouldnt be able to shake him off of she could. Whenever he fed from her the stronger he grew and the more emotionless Mai became. "You cant keep doing this."
     "Oh i can and i will. I'll make sure your friends understand that from this point on, youre mine." Mai was scared to say the least, but if her emotions werent half empty she'd be terrified for her own life.
     "Where are we?" she asked due to the last curious question burning within her mind.
     "Still at the hospital, just somewhere else that not many people come by." is all the shadow said. Mai sighed and contimued to lay still on the uncomfortable bed in the room.

The Gang

     "now that everything has been set up  and everyone has been given charms, research is to be done." Naru claimed to the group. "Yasu has there been anything on Mai's family?"
     "Yes actually which personally surprised me in a way. Mai's parents where actually paranormal experts, as said in an old book i've read. They have been claimed to be the best in Japan. Then one day they stopped investigating in paranormal activities and such to take care of their daughter, Maiya E. Taniyama. I have also noticed by this point in the book i've read is missing the rest of the pages. Thats all there is, nothing about any spiritual activity or being haunted by anything of any sort." Yasu explained to Naru.
     " Hmmm. Thats very odd i must admit. This thing must of atleast been after the Taniyama's for ages, but why?" Naru asked rhetorically. "And from what we have seen that thing isnt really after anyone but Mai, its like attached to her, and its attached to her for a reason."
     "Maybe theres something about Mai that it wants from her. I mean think about it for a minute. In the past we have seen with our own eyes that ghosts and any entities of any paranormal kind is somewhat attracted to Mai, like she could free them." John had pointed out, and then there was a small click inside Naru's brain. When Mai was alone she was always attracting trouble with the paranormal enities. This thing either wants it to free themself or to kill Mai from the inside. Naru's eyes widened a fraction.
     "it wants to destroy Mai." was all he could manage to speak.

-+-+-+
I hope you guys liked this chapter, ik you guys want more of this story and ive been telling myself get this story rollin and it has just been slipping through my mind, but anywho here ya guys go and if you like it star it and keep it in ya library! Cya