3

Shibuya Airport

     The SPR group was there for Naru's departure. Mai has just recently pulled Naru aside tot alk to him and confess her feelings. Naru wasn't dumb he knew she had a crush on him, unfortunately though he didnt feel the same or at least he thought. 

     "Naru, I really like you."

     "Me or Gene?"

     "What?"

     "Me. Or.Gene? Why didnt you tell me about him in your dreams Mai?"

     "I- I didnt know till he told me on our last case befoe we found him. I was a fraid to to tell you until we found him."

     "I see."

     "I'm really sorry Naru."

     "whatever. Lin and I will be late for our flight. Goodbye Mai." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Mai wakes up and stares at her ceiling before turning to her clock. "Midnight." she whispered. Something felt different to Mai, but she couldn't place it. Mai got out of bed and headed to the living room. When she reached her destination the feeling felt worse and the air felt heavy. In the corner of Mai's eye she saw something move in the shadowsand quickly turned to it. Nothing. There was nothing there. Mai began to think that it was her imagination. It had red eyes and it was shadowy looking with a sinister smile planted on it face. Then the next thing Mai knew it was black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        A Year Later

Noll and Lin have arrived back in Japan after six long years. The SPR gang was back together, but one person was missing. 

     "Wheres Mai?" Noll was curious. He was sure she would be here with everyone, but she wasnt. The SPR gang glanced at each other then out their attention back on Noll and Lin.

     "We dont know." spoke up Yasu.

     "What do you mean you dont know?"

     "Well no one has heard from her in four years. We all had gotten busy and lost contact, we tried to call her to, but." Yasu paused.

     "But what?" Naru asked.

     "But it wasn't Mai who answered. It was some other woman who answered."

     "I see. Has anyone tried visiting her?" everyone shook their heads no. "All right then lets go to her apartment then." after Noll said those words everyone seemed to perk up and the gang headed off to Mai's apartment.

Thanks for reading!! +*+*+ I do NOT own any of the character or Ghost Hunt+*+*+