Lloyd + Caitlyn

I am Lloyd's sister in this one,well twin sister.

Caitlin's P.O.V.

It was early in the morning on Saturday.I woke up to my alarm going off & playing my favorite song.( if you wanna listen to it & I chose one my cousin showed me)I let it played & got ready for my soccer game.After about 15 minutes,I stopped it & ran downstairs.I ate what was on the table & got in the car.

"Mom!!!Hurry up!!!!!!!"I yelled.She laughed & hopped in the car.

"Ok ok,calm down."she told me.We laughed for a bit before driving to the soccer field.Once we got there,my mom let me out of the car & I ran for the field.

"Sorry if Im late coach"I said as I set my stuff down.

"Your never late Catlin,now then.everyone remember the plan from practice??"he asked us.We all nodded.Coach smiled at us & we started our warm ups.Once the game started,I was ready for anything.I looked in the stands & saw my mom.I waved to her & she waved back.I looked in the stands a bit more & I saw the one,the only,green ninja.I was surprised,like,why would the green ninja be here??I ignored the thought once we started to play.

*Almost end of the game*

Towards the end of the game,it was tied 0-0.We were determined to win.I was passed the ball & ran with it as fast as I could.I was nearly tripped,but I jumped over the other girl's foot & continued to run.Once I got near the goal,I kicked the ball in & scored!!!!!After that,the game ended.I smiled & ran up to the other players on my team & we all hugged.

After the game,I was waiting for my mom & coach to finish talking.I looked around & saw the green ninja walking over to me.I smiled & waved.He did the same."Hey,Im Lloyd"he said to me.

"Hi,Im Caitlin"I said back.

"Nice name."He said to me with a smile.

"Thanks.What are you doing here anyway??"I asked.

"Well my sister,Makayla(Me),is on your team."he said.

"You mean my best friend Makayla is your sister!"I said.He nodded.We laughed a bit at my sudden outburst.

"So,wanna come with me to the candy shop??I'll get you something for winning the game"he asked me.

"Sure,let me tell my mom first ok"I said.He nodded & I ran to my mom.After a few minutes I walked back over to Lloyd & his sister was there too.

"ready to go??"He asked me.

"Yup & hey Makayla!!I didnt know your brother was the green ninja."I said to her.

"Well you see.I wanted it a surprise on who my brother was & we are twins!!!"she said.

"That is cool"I said.We all grabbed our stuff after talking for a bit & headed to the candy shop.Once we got there,.we looked around for a bit.After awhile,we each had 3 bags full of candy & Lloyd had something hidden in his pocket.After we paid for the candy,we walked to the park.

"Hey Caitlin,I got you something."he said to me.I turned around & looked at him.He took my hand & slide a candy bracelet on it.I read what it said on the big heart.'I Love You' it said & I faintly blushed.I looked at him & he smiled.I smiled back.He took my hand,pulled me closer & kissed me.I blushed but kissed back.After we broke apart,we were both blushing.

"So,Caitlin,will you be my girlfriend??"he asked & I smiled.

"Of course I will!!!!!"I said.He hugged me & I hugged back..We saw a bright flash & see Makayla taking pictures.

"Too Cute!!!"she said.We all laughed for a bit.After awhile,Lloyd picked me up & took me home.

Meow-chan here & I so hope you guys like it!!!!!!!!I will be taking requests as long as you guys request them!!!!!!The only character I own is Makayla,witch it truly me.Bye for now my mini ninjas!!!!