Makayla x Cole

From @FLRockgirl817 #2 out of 10 for the day from the Who do you ship me with? A/N,Ninjago addition

My P.O.V.

"Kai!!!!!!Cut it out."I whinned as Kai kept burning my cookies.

"Not till you say sorry."he said as he burnt them all.I threw the plate of now charred cookies at him & stormed off.

"Whats wrong??"Cole asked as I walked past him.

"Its Kai,he burned all the cookies I made cause I wouldn't say sorry "I said as I walked into my room.

"Why does he want you to say sorry"he asked as he sat on my bed.

"That hot head is mad cause I kicked him where the sun dont shine after her scared me."I said while bouncing a ball at the ceiling.

"Let me go sort this all out."he said as he left the room.

Cole's P.O.V.

"KAI!!!"I shouted as I walked down the hall.

"What do you need Cole,Im kinda busy."Kai said while beating Jay at Street Fighters.

"Why did you scare Makayla earlier??"I asked while sitting with Lloyd & Zane on the couch.

"Jay dared me to."he said right as Jay beat him.

"I wanted to do something fun so I've been giving everyone dares."Jay said as he did a victory dance.

"I was dared to annoy sensei & Lloyd was dared to dye his dare for today."Zane said.

"Ok,I dare Kai to go say sorry to Makayla for scaring her earlier & burning her cookies."I said with a low growl.

"Fine!!!!"Kai said as he got up.I nodded & followed him to her room.

"Makayla,I am truly sorry for scaring you & burning your cookies"he said.

"Thanks & im sorry too"she said as kai walked away.

"Problems solved."I said with a smile.

"Thanks Cole,your the best!!!"she said as she hugged me.

"No problem"I said while hugging back & blushing a little.

"I have something for you"she said while looking up at me.

"What is it??"I asked.

My P.O.V.

"Its something great."I said to him as I took his hand & dragged him to the kitchen.Once we got there I covered his eyes with my bandana.

"Why do I need a blindfold??"he asked.

"So you dont see the surprise yet!"I said as I took the cake I made him out of the fridge.Once I sat it on the table,I took of his blindfold & smiled.

"Thank you!!!!!"he said as he hugged me.

"Your welcome."I said as I kissed his cheek.

Cole's P.O.V.

I stared at Makayla after she kissed my cheek & blushed a bit.She giggled a bit & handed me a slice of cake.

"Why did you kiss my cheek??"I asked.

"Cause I like you."she said as she kissed my cheek again.

"Oh,so you think its funny to make me blush."I said as I set the cake down.She nodded & giggled again.I grabbed her arms,turned her to face me & kissed her.

My P.O.V.(Last P.O.V. change)

I blushed a bright red once Cole kissed me.

"Now its even."he said after we pulled apart.

"Not yet."I said as I grabbed the collar of his shirt & pulled him in for another kiss.He smiled happily & kissed back.

"So,does this mean we're together??"he asked.

"Yes it does."I said as I stole the piece of cake I gave him & ran off.

"Get Back here!"he said while laughing as he chased me.

"Nope!"I said as I ran away from him laughing.Once he caught me,we curled up on the couch & shared the slice of cake.

*end*

I hope you all liked it & I will be extending the Who do you ship me with?Ninjago edition thing.The offer for you to ship me with anyone from ninjago either it be oc or a character from the show till the end of the week.