Lloyd x Morro

Request by:my friend Lloyd on Quotev

No P.O.V.

Its been about a week after the battle for the realm crystal & everyone seemed to not like Sensei's decision on letting Morro stay.They dont believe he's good like he says."Does Morro really have t stay with us??"Jay asked.

"Yes,he is my pupil along with you all & you must treat him with respect & kindness."Sensei said.

"No affence Sensei,but he tried possesed Lloyd,your nephew."Cole stated.

"Yes,he did,But he said sorry about & Lloyd & I forgave him."Sensei said.

"Yeah.You should learn to forgive & forget guys."Lloyd said.

"Fine!!!!!"The other ninja said as they left the room.Leaving Sensei,Lloyd & Morro in the living room.They took the chance to watch something they wanted.After awhile,they ended up going to the kitchen & made something for dinner while the others were in there rooms.Probably still getting used to Morro being around.

"Dinner!!!!" Lloyd yelled & everyone ran into the dinning room.Everyone,but Lloyd,Morro & Sensei,ate quietly.

"Why so quiet??"Morro asked with a smile.They just stared at him & ignored his question.

"Im guessing they still dont like that your here because of what happened about a week ago."Lloyd said.Morro nodded & finished eating.

"If anyone needs me,I'll be in my room."Morro said.With that,he left.Lloyd finished eating then went after him.When he walked into Morro's room,he was on his bed crying.

"What's wrong??"Lloyd asked him when he sat on the bed.

"Why dont they like me??Im trying my best to get them to like me."Morro said.Lloyd hugged him & smiled.

"They will learn to like you,like they did with me."Lloyd said.Morro smiled & hugged back.After they let go,they stared at each other.Then they kissed.After the kiss,they pulled away blushing.

"Lloyd,I love you."Morro said with a smile.

"I love you too Morro."Lloyd said.They then hopped in bed & cuddled.After awhile,they fell asleep.The others walked in & smiled a bit.

"I guess he is good."They all said.They then left & Morro & Lloyd smiled in there sleep.