Kai x Makayla

From @lunasnightmare #3 out of 10 for the day from the Who do you ship me with? A/N,Ninjago addition & let me tell you,this will be funny!!!

My P.O.V.

I woke up earlier on a Monday morning to the sound of crying.

"I hate today already."I mumbled as I got out of bed & walked to where I heard the crying.Once I walked in there,I froze while staring at the ninja...

"Why are you all babies?!?!?"I practically yelled.They all looked at me & crawled over.I counted them all & sort of panicked.

"Where's Kai??He's missing."I said while slightly looking around.

"Im right here!!"Kai said from behind me.I turned around & groaned.

"Why do I have to be stuck with you!!!"I whinned.

"I hate you too."Kai said as he rolled his eyes.

"Who pissed in your breakfast Kai???"I asked as I set all the baby ninja on the couch & put on something they would like on the tv.Kai growled at me & walked to the kitchen.

"For you information,I havent eaten yet."He said as I heard him pour a bowl of cereal.

"I'd slap you but that would be animal abuse."I said causing the baby ninja to laugh.

"Like I havent heard that one."he said as he walked in & ate his breakfast.

"Did it take you all night to come up with that Kai??"I questioned as I sat with the baby ninja & fed each one.

"Ok,can you stop that.Im not happy that were the only 2 not babies & that we are stuck here to watch them."he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Ok ok,then you change the guys & I'll change the girls."I said with a smile.

"Fine."Kai said with a groan.I picked up Nya,Samantha & Isabell & carried them to my room.I laid them on my bed & changed them.

"Ok,who wants to get dressed in something cute?"I asked the 3 & they all smiled.Then one by one I got them dressed.

Once I carried them to the living room again,Kai was getting attacked by the guys

"Help me."Kai said as they jumped on him.

"Come here little ninja,its tv time."I said as they all crawled to me.I set them all on the couch & played the tv.

"There are mean."Kai said.

"They just chose a favorite & its me."I said as I sat with them.Kai sighed & sat with me.

"Yeah."he said as we all watched the tv.

"What,the great Kai has nothing to say about me being the favorite now!?!?Who are you & what have you done with the great hothead??"I asked making him laugh.

"Good one."Kai said as he laughed.I laughed as looked on the couch.

"They fell asleep,we can watch something else."I said as I handed him the remote.

"I rather do something else."he said as he stared at me.

"& what would that be??"I asked.

"This."He said right before kissing me.I jumped & blushed a very bright red.

"Wha?!?!?"I said after we pulled apart.

"I actually really like you."he said before kissing my cheek.

"Then your mine."I said as I hugged him.He nodded,pulled me onto his lap & hugged me.

"Your mine then & its cuddle time."he said with a smile.I giggled & put on a movie as we cuddled.

*End*

*Sighs*I dont like being shipped with my worse enemy but oh well.