Brooke x Lloyd

Ok,so I forgot half of this one,but I remembered the second half.So,please bare with me,I had to improvise & now enjoy.

Brooke's P.O.V.

We had just got back from a long mission.

I went to my room after we got back,as did the others.

After we all changed,Zane made us dinner & it was fantastic

"Zane,this is amazing!!!!"Makayla said,who was 5 again.

"Thank you,& why are you 5 again??"he asked her.

"Well you see,I was messing around while we were on our way back home."She started.

"& then she turned 5 again."I finished.

"Yup."she said with a smile.

"Sis,you need to stop that."Lloyd said.

"I make no such promises."she said as she finished eating.Soon enough,we all finished & it was getting late.We all went off to bed so we'll be well rested in the morning.When I couldnt sleep,I got up & snuck off to Lloyd's room.

When I couldnt sleep,I got up & snuck off to Lloyd's room

"Lloyd??"I whispered as I walked in.

"Yeah.."I faintly heard.

"Can I stay in here for a bit??I couldnt sleep..."I said.

"Sure,I cant sleep either."he said as I walked over to his bed.I sat down as he sat up & smiled.

"So,what should we do??"I asked,then he kissed me.I was shocked at first,but I eventually kissed back.He pulled me closer & I made him lay back.

"Like that??"he asked.

"Yeah."I said as I pulled in for another kiss.This one lasted longer than the first.Then there was a knock at the door.

"Lloyd,is Fluffy in your room??"Makayla asked.He got & walked to the door.

"Im not sure,but you can look."He said as he opened the door.She walked in & looked around.

"Brooke,have you seen Fluffy??"she asked me.

"I last saw her when we got home."I said.Then there was a tiny roar coming from the kitchen.We all walked in the find Fluffy stuck under a box with books on it.

"Fluffy!"Makayla said as she set her free.

"Woah,dont let her go,she tried to eat my cake!!!"Cole complained as Fluffy growled at him.We all laughed a bit before we all left.I joined Lloyd back in his room as everyone else went to there room.I yawned a bit as I hugged Lloyd.He hugged back before we both drifted off to sleep.

*Le timeskip*

We woke up in the morning to people talking.When we opened our eyes,it was the guys.

"Sleep well love birds??"Jay teased which caused the others to laugh.

"Yeah,we did."Lloyd said as he hugged me & kissed my cheek.Then he whispered something so only I heard.

"Be mine??"he asked.

"Sure."I whispered back.I then kissed his cheek & then we all went off to train.

I hope you all liked it & yeah,I had to improvise a bit.